Paid Position- Looking for a coder

Sure no problem but please let me know don’t leave me hanging :innocent:

Hey!! I don’t think you can hire someone to be your coder bc it uses Episode’s assets. There are many people in the community that can help you or do it what you need for free. I‘m saying this bc i don’t want the people doing the job to get in trouble.

That’s for art.
Paying for someone to type out numbers and letters isn’t against the rules.

6 Likes

Great.
I have a good experience on coding( nearly 2 yrs) as I have worked on complex templates for episode scenes. And as for as a published work, I have coded three chapters for 2 unpublished work which will be published by the author only as I gave up rights on it. (So I cant intrude in their publishing dates)
I can attach example code document if you like.
As an advance coder I would like to charge the following.

If per scenes
$15 - normal scenes
$25 - complex scenes (fighting points systems, etc…)

If per episode
$50-60/ episode
ie. 2500 lines of code.

Note
I would prefer a contract and “a x payment for x work” payment type.

If you are interested, we can discuss the prices if you have a better option too.

Waiting to hear from you.

1 Like

Thank you for providing all of this information. Unfortunately I’m only looking at people who have live, currently I listed stories on the platform. Completely understand that you’ve ghost coded, but it already needs to be live on the platform. Thank you for your time.

1 Like

You are mistaken, it’s true that you aren’t able to sell Episode art, but this isn’t art, this is just coding. And they’re not even selling anything, just paying someone to type something. It’s not against the rules.

You can code for money:

3 Likes

Hey, i am interested and i have my own published story which i published like many months ago and it is not my best example :sweat_smile: Tho if you want to check it out then i am gonna give you the link :point_right: :point_left: I am also someone who loves to work with others and i love to code and i am sure that i will not disappoint you with the coding, i can deliver the coding on time too :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This is my story name is Poisoned love and as i said this is not my best example and nor my good one,
i guess :joy: If you want to check out my story that i am working on right now you can tell me and Please don’t leave me hanging :innocent:
Hope you will hire me :yum:

Dont know why you tag me, i am not an admin.

1 Like

It is allowed. Since many people do pay for others to code. They can’t claim coding skills and it’s not against the episode rules. It’s like asking for an art commission since u don’t steal episode/someone’s content

Oh sorry must have pressed the wrong one sorry.

1 Like

I have dmed on the deets i don’t know if u remember me but i think u will find out once u read ur dms :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey!
Are you done just let me know!

1 Like

Any chances that u r still looking for one? I finished my recent order and have posted it on my Instagram you can take a look at it for reconsideration if u haven’t found someone yet. I am capable of something more than that too. I have 3 years of experience in this field.

Example of a scene

My Official Thread:

Hi everyone, I am still looking and apologize for the delay. Work has been busy. I’ve narrowed down some options and will be accepting further submissions until midnight on June 5th. From there I will be making my final decision. Everyone who submits will receive a response. Thank you all for being interested.

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I am still looking and apologize for the delay. Work has been busy. I’ve narrowed down some options and will be accepting further submissions until midnight on June 5th. From there I will be making my final decision. Everyone who submits will receive a response. Thank you all for being interested.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone who expressed interest. I am no longer accepting any applications. I will be going through each application this weekend and plan to have a response either way by next Friday to all those who applied. Thank you again.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks for letting us know :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey, will the results be out today ?? :innocent:

Thank you for following up. I’m a bit behind as one of the characters I’m writing for a company just received a new additional branch. I’ll respond as soon as I can and it should be hopefully this weekend. Really appreciate everyone’s patience. Must busier than anticipated. Sorry for the delay.

2 Likes