Paid Proofreader here!

Hey guys, so I’ve been thinking about doing this for a while, but I finally decided I was gonna become a paid proofreader! I have proofread various stories from people on the forums and for people in Instagram for free (follow me @gracenoblewritez), so I have a lot of experience. I have experience proofreading romance, drama, fantasy, sci-fi, action, mystery, and LGBTQ+ stories, so I am more skilled in those areas, but I am totally down to help with other genres (I may be less helpful when offering plot-related suggestions, though).

Here are some reasons I think you should choose me to be your proofreader:

Dialogue

I’m fluent in English and am very good at nitpicking at grammar, spelling, and factors messing with sentence fluidity. I also know a lot of Spanish for those of you who feature Spanish-speaking characters. If I notice that a sentence doesn’t make sense grammar-wise or on the context of the story, I am very quick to point it out and offer ways to fix it.

Directing

I’m an advanced director. I don’t have any stories published at the moment because I’m super obsessive about getting everything perfect, and my directing is a perfect example of it. Here is a drive with screen recordings of a few of my scenes. Because of my obsession for directing, I am very good at finding little or big errors and figuring out ways to solve it.

Character/Plot Development

Creative writing is my strongest type of writing. I’m very good at building characters and making them all unique. I’ve even won various contests in my life for my creative writing. My point is I’m very picky with plot holes, character development, foreshadowing, etc. so if I pick up any inconsistencies in your plot or characters I can help point them out and fix them.

A bonus you’ll get with me is free custom poses with my proofreading! Here is a link to a folder with some of my custom poses!

So yeah, PM me on the forums or DM me on Instagram for pricing and any more information you’d like!

2 Likes

I’m so happy you decided to do this! I bet you’ll be amazing at this!

1 Like

Hope you get customers :innocent:

2 Likes

@Danielle318 Thanks! I think I’m pretty good because I’ve done this a bunch of times!

@Shinningstar Aww thanks! I hope so, too!

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about proofreading. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bump!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.