PAID SERVICES: Overlay Creation, Coding episodes, Proofreading, Fixing coding Errors

These services are paid and quality is assured.
Overlay creation: This involves creation of different overlays either for objects or with characters in your story. They include one, two or three characters interacting. ($5; if it is object based, I’ll create 5 object overlays, if it is character based, it’s per overlay.)

Coding episodes: This is per episode, <1000 lines is $10, about 1500 lines is $15, and about 2000 lines is $20 (includes overlay animations and advanced zooming and directing)

Proofreading: It includes proofreading through your story, correcting any grammatical error, feedback and coding tips. ($5)

Fixing coding errors: Have some coding errors that you just can’t fix? I got you, after this, your story will save with no issues! ($5 per episode)

How to reach me?
Click this link, it’ll take you to Fiverr.
Place order here
And don’t worry about the prices posted there, here is discounted because we are a community. So just send a message on what you want, clearly state you’re from episode community and I’ll get started.

3 Likes

Hey. Do you have any examples of your coding?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.