Pam's Art Shop / Studio ^-^ (DIGITAL ART--COMMISSIONS) [requests open, july 2020]

Name of the story: Graceless
Author: Anna L.
What size you would like the canvas to be: 1000x750
What style (colored, or fully shaded): fully shaded
Number of characters: One and a wolf
Details of characters (include a screenshot of the character’s body): Got that
Outfits they’re wearing, does not have to be episode: something like these?

(upload://tKPQGtjTRZb2cx1E8Scjdixuug0.png)
And with a simple snowflake crown like this?

Also maybe a shawl made out of veil material would look cool
Pose(s): MC standing in the center, wolf incorporated into the cover. What is the MC doing? Honestly idrk but I only want it to be the top half of her body. I kind of thought the MC would just be standing there but you can get creative with this if you want lol
Background (there may be additional costs, around 5 or 10, if you request a complicated background): simple snow scene
Anything else you want me to know
[/quote]
But seriously I do not have a solid idea of what I want at all so if you want to deviate from any of this if you think it will look better please do. You’re the artist not me :joy: and again, thank you so much for this!!

1 Like

706f281185a1aaf62f59f7abbb76bdc1 (6)

We will get to work immediately! I’ll tell you the price and when you should expect the first outline/sketch. You can make revisions from there. Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! Also I forgot to mention I like the first style :blush:

2 Likes

Sorry just btw I edited my request - I realized having the wolf wrapped around her would make it look more like a minx and I want it to look kind of intimidating

2 Likes

It mostly depends on what you’re asking! An art piece usually takes $25 for two people, so it would be $15. Even less for one character with a good background.

But if you’re asking for something complex, (higher than 50) then we can give you 20 off.

Hope that explains your question :))

1 Like

Okay, we’ll pm you the details right after school. Thanks for your order :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Bump! We are taking currently taking orders for any styled art. Around two more spots left for the discount!

Name of the story: My Immortal love
Author: Emilyrose
What size you would like the canvas to be: (length x width) not sure its a cover
What style (lineart, colored, or fully shaded): fully shaded
Number of characters: 2
Details of characters (include a screenshot of the character’s body): Alani-

Drake-

Outfits they’re wearing, does not have to be episode: outfits in the pictures
Pose(s): Have drake biting Alani and she is enjoying it smiling
Background (there may be additional costs, around 5, if you request a complicated background): anything with a full moon at night
Anything else you want me to know: Drake is a vampire

1 Like

706f281185a1aaf62f59f7abbb76bdc1 (6)
Thank you so much for your request! It has been accepted and we will get to work immediately after!

In around a day, we will message you the approximate cost and when you will expect the rough draft/sketch. You can make revisions then!

– Dels

1 Like

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

Hi! I’m Rose and am looking for an artist for my story covers. How much would it be?

1 Like

Hi Rose!

Thank you for your interest in our shop :D. You can find the pricing under the pricing section. Hope that helps!

1 Like

Update on your cover!

We have the basic idea ready; be prepared to be stunned Shdjhakdjsodj lol. Pam will send me the sketch once she’s finished (she’s already started)

Hope you’ll like it! We’ll PM you the sketch.

1 Like

Ok thank you I can’t wait! :laughing:

1 Like

Random bump!
Just wanted to say: both of you are pretty damn talented. Pam’s examples are amazing and you seem as a really gifted in marketing sphere person.

3 Likes

Ahhhhh thank you so much!

That means a lot to Pam and me.

We’ll keep making this shop better, ahah!

Have a nice day ^-^

1 Like

~Bump: Shop Update, 2/24/2020~

Two requests ongoing. Both requests will take 2~3 weeks to finish.

Mood: Friendly ^-^

Art: Amazing

Me: Bored

Pam: Studying for math test

Wig: Snatched

Hotel: Trivago

… again, Me: Bored.

Feel free to put your requests done below so I’m not as bored ;-;-;;

Bahaha, have a great day!

P.S., I do overlays for free. I’m not very experienced though, so don’t expect much. But I still do it!! FOR FREE-

2 Likes

@Anna.Epp

Your request will be done in ~10 minutes!

1 Like

Ahhh so excited!!! :laughing: thank youuu!!

1 Like

And behold… the cover!

We spent a lot of time on it and really hope you like it!

If you want me to change anything with the text or make the girl appear bigger, just ask me and I will do the magic!

If you’re happy with your cover, please make the payment through paypal and I’ll take the sample off!

DUn dun dunnn!

1 Like