Pancake Overlay?

Hey! I’ve been searching for a chocolate chip pancake food overlay for a while now. I was wondering if anyone by chance has one or knows how to create one?

1 Like

Basically, if you go onto Pinterest or safari or anywhere where you can search for things, just type in chocolate chip cookie, then save it to your photos, then go onto Photoshop Mix, free app. Press on cut out, smart, then subtract then go around the object part that you want then save it and upload it to Episode Overlays. Hope that has helped. Not sure if you have already sussed it out but enjoy! :crown::+1:t3:

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll try that

Those pancakies can be copyrighted :kissing:

3 Likes

No dont, they could be copyrighted and you could get sued!!

1 Like

When waiting for episode interactive to either approve or reject your overlay, they have to check if it’s copyrighted or not, so it’s okay. You can also search up non-copyrighted chocolate chip pancake image. Hope that helps

1 Like

sometimes they miss it or approve a copyrighted pic by mistake, DO NOT TAKE THE RISK!!

1 Like

Oop I-, well thanks for the heads up!

Sorry if that’s wrong!

I have a drawn pancake overlay though it’s not the best :joy: I can change it to have chocolate chips if you want :two_hearts:

4 Likes

I see loads of other people do it too though.

if you need a non- copyrighted pic of whatever, go to pixabay its free (:

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

WOW! That image is amazing! May I use it too then?? I’ll shout u out if you want. What’s your episode name?

2 Likes

omg that would be perfect, I would really appreciate it if you could! and what name would you like me to use to shout you out?

1 Like

I’m sorry, but that just sounded funny for some reason. :joy: :rofl:

“Those pancakes can be copyrighted” LMFAO

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: it does actually !! Hahaha

Hello, that’s amazing btw, I was wondering if I can use this overlay?

1 Like

Just my forums name :sparkling_heart: I’ll edit it rn

1 Like

Sure but you have to make sure to credit me :sparkling_heart: I don’t want anyone using my things without my permission.

1 Like