Panda art shop 🐼 [OPEN]

Welcome to our Panda Art shop! :panda_face:
This art shop is completely free! If you need art, overlays, pictures etc. this is the shop for you! :heart: This art shop has many fantastic artists!

:panda_face: Of course, There are a few rules if you want your art made. :panda_face:

• You must credit the artist. Artists take a lot of their time making art for you. We will find out sooner or later if you haven’t credited them. So please credit each artist anywhere you use their art! :panda_face:

• Use the art. If you won’t use the art we’ve made you its a waste of our and your time. :panda_face:

• Be patient. Art takes alot of time. We have our own lives too. If you will not be patiant, artists can stop making your request. :panda_face:

• Do not steal! Stealing means, reposting without crediting the artist, or claiming art as yours. Sooner or later, we will find out. :panda_face:

• Format. Please use the forms down below otherwise we won’t take your request. We don’t work through messages. :panda_face:

• When asking for an art, @ tag the artist you want your art to make. There isn’t a guarentee that the exact artist will accept your request, but if you do not tag the artist, we will not fill your request. :panda_face:

:panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face: If you seek: :panda_face: :panda_face: :panda_face:

A cover

If you want a character please attach a picture of the character on a white background
Edited or Drawn:
INK or LimeLight:
Character details:
Character poses:
Background:
Details:

A splash

If you want a character please attach a picture of the character on a white background

What do you want to be written on the splash;
Edited or Drawn:
INK or LimeLight:
Character details:
Character poses:
Details:

Overlay

What overlay you want:
If it’s a character, then please be very detailed and add a picture of your character on a white background

Art scene

Edited or Drawn:
INK or LimeLight:
Character details:
Character poses:
Background:
Details:

ARTISTS :panda_face:
:panda_face: 1. me @wolfylover247 (instagram @wolfylover2478)
:panda_face: 2. @rickyy (instagram @episode.named)
:panda_face: 3. @Nency_episode (instagram @epi_nx ) ON HOLD
:panda_face: 4. @BlueSnowflake09 (instagram @BlueSnowflake09)

@wolfylover247

(upload://4SmcWuLrMrnUAwu9LQzxcUzHuCP.jpeg)

@rickyy

@Nency_episode

@BlueSnowflake09

If you want to join, PM me please!

8 Likes

I need someone to make me backgrounds with matching overlays. any help is fine.

I have this background:

!
So what I want is an overlay of each door open, so I can make the illusion that the character picks whatever door, and the door opens. I also want if it’s possible like a magical background behind the doors when the character open it, ir could be , lights, stars, fireflies , etc…

an someone help me please.

Can I have an outline by @ricky?

2 Likes

You guys didn’t have a format on outlines.

1 Like

What clothing would you like?

1 Like

It may sound weird but nothing.

3 Likes

Alright, I’ll try to get it done tomorrow :blush:

1 Like

All the Doors look the same… do you need just One or do you want for each door to have something different behind them? @Raven_Stark

1 Like

Yes. I want an overlay for each door cause i’m making a mini game, you can add a different background for each if it is not too complicated or just the same for each, but I need an overlay for each door open and instead of the white background, something magical behind them, remember the character is going to open one, and i don’t want the reader see just a blank space.

do you guys do profile banners?

Sure! If you Can Tell us all the details and choose which artist you want to do the job, we’ll do it

1 Like

okay! :smiley:

So overlays aren’t really my thing, but since no One else replied, I tried to do it However I Can…

Making stuff seems easier then cutting it out for me…

could i have a pfp by @Nency_episode?
like this one?

character details
STYLE: INK
SKIN: FAIR
BROWS: THICK ROUND
HAIR: BEACH WAVE HAIR (CHARCOAL)
EYES: UPTURNED LUX (PURPLE)
FACE: SOFT HEART
NOSE: CELESTIAL
LIPS: FULL ROUND (SAND)

outfit:
outfitforface
background: INT. COFFEE SHOP FROM STAGE OL - NIGHT

1 Like

Sure! :blush: you will get it probably tomorrow,love :heart:

1 Like

take ur time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks! :hugs:

1 Like

OMG!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Tha’s precicely what I want it!!!

1 Like

haha, well i’m sure you work hard and you have a life outside of episode, so of course i cant rush you because i cant even draw realistic overlays :crazy_face::innocent::star_struck::joy:

1 Like

Lol :joy: thx that you understand! I appreciated it!! :heart:
Oh and you want the pose like my exemple you send? :blush: