Pannable mini game is glitching for readers

I have a mini game where you pan across the screen and its glitching for a couple people, and they cant move on, is there any way to fix this? Or does anyone know how to add a non-pannable version if it doesnt work?

1 Like

You could use choices to pan. You’d need three different labels, something like what I did for this person here:

If you’ve got any questions let me know :slight_smile:

My tappable overlays sit sort of half way between zone 2 and 3 so im not sure this would work for me

Your option there would probably have to be to move them, then. I know it might suck, but you’ve gotta accommodate for the few readers that have issues with pannables/tappables. Most people don’t, so you don’t need to worry about many seeing that version, anyways. It’s just there to be cautionary.

Yeah I was thinking that, ill make a new background and overlays for a non-pannable game then, thank you

1 Like

You’re welcome :slight_smile: Feel free to PM me if you need my help with anything :smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks! I will do :))

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.