Panning/Tapabble mini game keeps looping?

Hey all! I’m making a mini game that requires the reader to drag around the screen and pick up 2 items but once the items are picked up the game is still continuing (If that make sense) Its not moving onto the next scene. Here’s my script (I’m not sure if i need to show the whole scene or just the part but if more needs to be shown let me know!)

I spelled bracelet wrong oops, to late to go back tho :sob:

Script

@CHILDWINTER is search_neutral
&overlay FOG1 create AND overlay FOG1 opacity 1 in 2.5

CHILDWINTER (react_facepalm_disappointed)
(The fog is getting thicker)

&overlay CRUMBLEPAPER create AND overlay CRUMBLEPAPER shifts to 249 12 in zone 3 AND overlay CRUMBLEPAPER scales to 1.118 1.118 AND overlay CRUMBLEPAPER moves to layer 3 AND overlay CRUMBLEPAPER opacity 100%

&overlay BRACELATE create AND overlay BRACELATE shifts to 34 79 in zone 3 AND overlay BRACELATE scales to 0.250 0.250 AND overlay BRACELATE moves to layer -6 AND overlay BRACELATE opacity 100%

label ITEMS

if (ITEMS<2) {
} elif (BOX=2) {
goto CONTINUE
}

readerMessage Drag around the screen and find the | bold |2 items| reset | that fell out the bag

tappable [pan:2:3]
“BRACELATE”{

if (BRACELATE) {
}else {
gain BRACELATE
@ITEMS +1
@overlay BRACELATE opacity 0 in 1.5
}
goto ITEMS

}“CRUMBLEPAPER”{

if (CRUMBLEPAPER) {
}else {
gain CRUMBLEPAPER
@ITEMS +1
@overlay CRUMBLEPAPER opacity 0 in 1.5
}
goto ITEMS

}

label CONTINUE

NARR
Test

@transition fade out black in 3
INT. CONTROL ROOM4 - NIGHT with OFFICECHAIR with CONTROLROOM1

1 Like

i think it should be } elif (ITEMS=2) {
:>

1 Like

HOW DID I MISS THAT HONESTLY :sob: thank you :sweat_smile:

I was watching a tutorial (by mary_d_sava) and her example was using boxes and i guess i wasnt paying attention to what i was doing :sob:

1 Like

Since it’s the last item in the list, you could change the last elif to else.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.