Panning & Zoom Help?!

How do I make the camera pan & zoom at the same time while the character walking?
I already tried what I typed below, but the camera is moving a little faster than my character

@Dara.Amarie
@Apes

change timing for zoom as well, you can also change time for pan to be a little bit slower than your character is walking

1 Like

It still isn’t working

What exactly is happening is it zoom? Did you try to add time for zoooming too?

I got the zooming part I think. It’s the camera & my character. Every time I change the timing, the camera goes a little faster than my character or my character goes a little faster than the camera

Did you try put for example 8-9 seconds for the pan instead of 7 ?

I tried that but my camera is going a little fast. This is what I have so far:
INT. GIRL BATHROOM - DARK
@cut to zone 1
@zoom on 682 0 to 415% in 0
@TWOG1 spot 0.883 247 167 in zone 1 AND TWOG1 faces right
@TWOG1 changes into AVA_TUB
&pan to zone 3 in 9
@TWOG1 walks to spot 0.883 65 129 in zone 3 in 8 AND TWOG1 is walk_exhausted_loop

Try 10-11 seconds :thinking: you can also put a short pause like @pause for 0.5 before the pan command

Now, my character is far behind
INT. GIRL BATHROOM - DARK
@zoom on 682 0 to 415% in 0
@TWOG1 spot 0.883 247 167 in zone 1 AND TWOG1 faces right
@TWOG1 changes into AVA_TUB
@pause for 0.5
&pan to zone 3 in 10
@TWOG1 walks to spot 0.883 65 129 in zone 3 in 11 AND TWOG1 is walk_exhausted_loop

Because pan is faster now.

Try for pan 9s and for character 8s

My character is still behind the camera

Try a half :joy: maybe 8.5 for pan and 8 for a character :thinking:

My character doesn’t show until the end of the panning

You have to just keep playing with it hun, sometimes these timers give you a run for your money.
If you see the pan is faster, add more on the timer. If then you see it’s too slow, remove some from the timer.
Since these things aren’t a glitch or code problem, we can’t do much but give you an explanation on how to mess with it. The rest is up to you, seeing as only you can actually see your character move and your screen pan.

Ok. Thanks! :persevere::disappointed_relieved::triumph:
This is going to take a while…

I know it can be tough. But once you get the hang of it, it’ll be so much easier the next time. Let me know if it works out.

Ok. I will

I got it! My character was spotted far back then expected

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.