Paradise 3K GiveAway

PARADISE 🏝GiveAway:partying_face:: Thank you all so much for reading my story. I am grateful for 3k reads. It means the world to me. To show my appreciation. I decided to host a giveaway to celebrate and show the value of appreciation to you all​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: & I will be working with artist: @koteiko_art 💙

🏝All you have to do:

:black_small_square:Follow me (Intsagram): @c_gold94 (Do not unfollow)
:black_small_square:Repost the picture below on your Instagram and tag me (profile can’t be private but can go back private after giveaway is completely over)
:black_small_square:Must have read my story: PARADISE to enter. (There’s a reason why😉)

💙The Prize:

1st place:

🏝 choice of a large cover art or profile picture
🏝 Become an extra in my story (if you are the winner)

2nd place:

🏝 Become an extra in my story (if you are the winner)

The giveaway ends on 9/30 and the wheel will decide on 10/3…

Hope you all (writers/readers) will participate… Good Luck💙

STORY LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6525066303176704

This is the picture you all have to share and tage me in:

:small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down::small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down: :small_red_triangle_down:

6 Likes