Paris Aroha's ART SHOP (Closed for now.)

Welcome to my little thing. :wave: :fist:

I am an artist who mainly draws people in close ups, mid shots, or full bodies. Anyone who’s interested in me making a cover for them, this is the place!Or even if you want a PFP done (-:

Examples

My drawings range from those types of styles in my examples.
Making edits of the episode characters is something I’m not an expert in, but I may give it a try for you (-:

Please comment if you’re interested or message my instagram: @parisarohaworld
As I’m available 6 days a week, from 9AM - 5PM, during NZDT (GMT+12:45)

(YES there are requests not commissions, meaning they are free. But if you want more than one, the second one will have a price.
PRICES range around $6 – $12)

Thank you! <3

12 Likes

your art is beautiful :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Aw thank you. <3

1 Like

Hi! Your art is beautiful! I would love a new cover for my story! Do you have any forms you want us to fill out, or do we just tell you what we are looking for ?

1 Like

Hey! Your art is stunning! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:
I would love to request a small cover. Will this be free?
What details do you need?

1 Like

I love your art!
I want a cover for my first story do you want me to fill any type of form?

1 Like

not a request but, your artwork is amazing!

might request after I finished my story lol

1 Like

Your art is amazing!!

1 Like

Hello! This art is incredible, you’re so talented! I am actually looking for a large story cover right now, is there any forms I need to fill out? :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hey hun, May I request a large cover? If yes I’ll send the details

1 Like

Hey there, no forms at all!
Sure I’ll make you a cover, do you have any social media accounts or should I PM you on here? (-:

A large cover? Sure. Do you have any social media accounts I can message you or, or should I PM you on here? (-:

Thanks for the details!
I’ll see if i can get this done. Do you have any social medias I can message you on or should I private message you on here? (-:

1 Like

Not at all! No forms. And sure, do you have an social medias I can message you on or should I PM you on here? (-:

Aw thank you! (-:;;;

1 Like

No forms, but you may Pm me so we can discuss the details. (-:
Do you have any Social Medias or should I message you on here? <3

Hey! I was wondering if you got my pm?:heart:

1 Like

Yes, free for the first one!
And no forms, let’s talk in private so we can discuss the details. Do you have any social medias or should I PM you on here? <3

1 Like

Thank you so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll PM you here. Sorry, I don’t have any social medias.

1 Like

Sweet!