Paris Aroha's ART SHOP (Closed for now.)

Hey there, thanks!
A cover? Sure! No forms needed. Do you have an social medias or should I PM you on here? (-:

My instagram is epyx_vanessa

Hey I need a intro with two characters in it :slight_smile:
Character Detailz:
Character 1

Character 2

Poses :

Style:
Ink
I want a text too if possible
Text:
Throw Me To The Wolves And I’ll Come Back Leadjng The Pack
Thnx x

Love ur art :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks for the details! Do you have any social medias I can private message you on? Or should I PM you on here? So I can keep you updated. (-:

1 Like

You can pm me here as well as on insta @silver_rose.epi

1 Like

Hi there! I would love a cover from you whenever you are available to make me one. Just PM me and I can send details, unless you want me to send them here :joy:
I love your art by the way. You have a talent!

1 Like

Great! You can just pm me on here :blush:

1 Like

Yes you can contact me by my IG as @episode.mt.writes

1 Like

hi, can you pm me when you’re free? thank you xx

1 Like

I have no social media accounts sadly :blush: I’ll send you the details later today :slight_smile:

Your still accepting, right?
Just asking because it says closed :grin::blush:

Edit: I sent the DM :blush:

Do you still take requests? Cause I wanted to dms u yesterday but I was too scared:(

2 Likes

Aw, of course! (-: Thanks for being brave enough to comment :smile: :smile: :wave:

Thank you so much! I wanted to know if you can do close up for 5 pp all in the same photo for free. I know it’s a lot of people, in fact it’s for the episode contest(squad contest), so there have to be like 4 or 5 or more pp in the cover. Ig you don’t do that much people on a cover for free just tell me. Sorry for asking and thank you so much:)

1 Like

Hii, are you still taking requests? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. do you have instagram?

Noo I don’t, can you message on here?