Parse error even when the script has no error

I face this problem a lot though my script is absolutely correct i need to refresh too many times

1 Like

Send a screenshot, please! So we can see the script and the error

1 Like

Okay! So you don’t need any help anymore?

1 Like

Since there is no error and it’s working after refreshing so I guess it’s glitch I searched in the forums I’m not the only one facing this thanks for the help i’m new and i’m so overwhelmed i never knew people here are so helpful :sob: :heart:

1 Like

Oh, that’s definitely a great thing it is only an error!
You are welcome! Yes, people on forums love to help each other :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Good luck in writing!
P.S. Love the names in your script! They seem to be really unique)

1 Like

normally the “unable to parse” error pops up when it’s a glitch in the portal, or if you have poor internet connection. from what i know it most of the time has nothing to do with your script. which is weird because the error is supposed to mean the code you’ve written doesn’t conform to the syntax or language rules for the language in which you are working in, which in this case is donacode.

however if this does happen again, what i do is copy my script onto a google doc and then try to save it again.

2 Likes

Ok thanks girl :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Oh I was going through your script and I found that it was EXACTLY like mystery on hanging hill lane, like the exact same dialogue and stuff except for the names :sweat_smile: I’m a bit confused.

1 Like

Ohh. You’re not allowed to copy someone else’s work as that might lead to copyright issues :sweat_smile: even if you have different name and characters, haha

1 Like

Oh, I see :sweat_smile: still a bit confused about what you mean, sorry.

1 Like

Meaning I archived the whole story and started new one

Ohh, I get it now.
Good luck for your story! :heart:

1 Like

This is my story now
And this is my script so far
I hope you aren’t confused anymore sorry if it seemed like I was stealing someone’s concept :heart:

I just started again from the scratch :relaxed:

Nah it didn’t seem that way!
Good luck for your story! :heart::heart:

1 Like