Partner needed (closed)

Hey I started my own shop and I was wondering if any artists are willing to join.
( only one person needed) Thanks.

My shop:

Fill this out

How many requests can you take:
Availability:
Examples:

Thanks so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

How many requests can you take: 2 at a time.
Availability: I’m online practically everyday but I have my own art shop and two others I work in so I’ll notify you if I need a break :sparkling_heart: My mental health is another concern of mine but I’m on top of it most of the time.
Examples:

My Examples

I make a lot of things but I think I want to take a break from drawing so much :sparkling_heart:

Banners

These are all from my shop :sparkles:

Edits

CD Cards

If you want to see other things I do or have ideas for things you want to offer in your shop I can send examples and just lmk :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

thank you so much! I’ll add you right away! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

No problem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you want to see other things I do or have ideas for things you want to offer in your shop I can send examples and just lmk :sparkling_heart:

Sure I’ll be happy to see and get new ideas!

1 Like

I have so many pictures in my phone so it’ll be a second :joy:

1 Like

I’ve done drawn overlays :two_hearts:

Splashes

I’ve also been trying out backgrounds for art pieces. Just calm and aesthetic moods, but the one is half done :joy: I’ll probably show it once I finish.

1 Like

Ok thanks. Do you want to offer splashes and drawn limbs? Can I put these examples up? :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sure :two_hearts:

1 Like

:blob_hearts: Thank you so much for everything!:blob_hearts:

1 Like

No problem :two_hearts:

1 Like

@PropertyofNae send me your character details and a character animation because I’m going to create new banners for us!

1 Like

talk_suggest or talk_apathetic are good :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

1 Like

@PropertyofNae check out the banners for the shop! What do you think.

1 Like

Omg they’re so cute :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is not a request to the Episode development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

@Sydney_H can you close this please. Thanks :blob_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! Closed by OP request. :smiley: