Party scene coding error

Here is my party scene so far:

&LILY spot 0.824 169 177 AND LILY faces right AND LILY is dance_whip_loop AND JEREMY spot 0.799 49 172 AND JEREMY is dance_club_loop AND KAI spot 0.573 209 284 AND KAI is drink AND AYAME spot 1.090 122 69 AND AYAME is dance_hands_up_loop AND CHELSEA spot 1.008 224 108 AND CHELSEA is dance_groove_loop AND MAX spot 0.838 276 151 AND MAX is talk_phone_happy_loop AND FIONA spot 1.166 25 48 AND FIONA is dance_slow AND FIONA faces right AND POPPY spot 0.923 40 132 AND POPPY is dance_disco_loop AND MARIA stands screen center in zone 2 AND MARIA is dance_club_loop AND TERRY stands screen left in zone 2 AND TERRY is dance_club_loop AND MILRED stands screen left in zone 2 AND MILDRED Is dance_drop_it AND BRANDON stands screen right in zone 2 AND BRANDON is dance_groove_loop AND KELSEY stands screen right in zone 2 AND KELSEY is talk_call_out AND PIPER stands screen right in zone 2 AND PIPER is listen_phone_sad_loop AND CAMERON stands screen center in zone 2 AND CAMERON is talk_airquotes AND MIYA stands upscreen right in zone 2 AND MIYA is dance_whip_loop

for some reason, it says 'this is not a valid directing command" and i cannot find the error myself. Can someone help me please? :smiley:

-Katie :purple_heart:

AND MILRED stands screen left in zone 2 AND MILDRED Is dance_drop_it

Second one should me Milred? And the IS in dance_drop_it, has a capital I

Thank you :slight_smile:

Solved and closed. :smiley: