Party Scene - INK CHARACTERS

I need some ink characters for a wild party scene

2 Likes

Hey you can use mine !

Here are the clothes I would like if possible her to wear :

1 Like

Thankyou! :slight_smile:
My story is going to be hilarious I can feel it. I already having the LI slap the MC because she dont know he a werewolf in EP1.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

Basically, the guy MC is a rouge werewolve and an fboi, no pack, no girl, no problems to him. He crashes a high school party where his wolf senses his mate. So he runs to find her. He not realizing she was raised to be a ‘human’ all her life and having no knowledge of werewolves or mates so he jumps onto her and tries to kiss her so she kicks him in the jewels and slaps him in the face. xD THERE EPISODE ONE!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Omg !!! This is soooo freaking funny :rofl::rofl::rofl: I would love to read this story !!!

1 Like

Yay, xD I Hope I can make it as funny as a picture it to be I mean the poor MC has even her adopted parents and her BFF hating him, along with her THE LI herself. xD
Basically everyone is his antagonist.

1 Like

Lol

1 Like
Ink

1 Like

2 Likes

Question, on the details for ayame it says upturned bold for her eyes but aren’t they upturned feline on the character in the picture? Is it okay if I put upturned feline or should I put bold like it says?
I am asking because I am not sure if there is a reason for them being different or a mistake type of thing. <3

Thankyou, your character is absolutely gorgeous btw.

1 Like

Aww, thank you!:relaxed:

1 Like

2 Likes

=)

2 Likes

@keiji @xetic You both have such amazing characters. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

:joy: thank you

Name: Asha!!

Hair: long braids (black)
Skin color: dark
Face shape: oval
Eyebrows: seductive round
Eyes: upturned bold (black)
Nose: round
Mouth full round (scarlet)

Clothes: you can choose no prob for me!!:smile:

1 Like

I’m fine with either way :slight_smile:

1 Like

Untitled%20presentation%20-%20Edited%20(1)

Any outfit is good! Or I can send an outfit that I think would look good, either way works for me :blush:

1 Like