Passes Not Refilling

Hi! Okay so i’ve been waiting a few days and passes are not refiling. I’ve had so much trouble with the app lately. I had over 90 passes saved, but when I got a new phone it wouldn’t switch over so now I have to totally restart and the passes won’t refill. If there is anything I can do to fix this please let me know as soon as possible!

Hello @ElizabethReese, sorry to hear about your issue. I’d suggest submitting a help ticket to the support team, they’d be happy to help. :smiley:

Yeah, I’ve did that a few days ago when they first weren’t refiling, but still nobody has gotten back to me. So i’m not very sure what else to do. :confused:

1 Like

There’s been a lot of tickets sent in over the past few months, so it may take them a little while to respond. :wink:

1 Like

Oh okay, is there anything else i might be able to try in the meantime to try and fix it while I wait for a response?

None of that I know of. Since you’re switching to a new phone, it’s my understanding that they would know how to do that properly. Unfortunately I’m not support, so I don’t know what the best way to do that is. :smiley:

Okay well thank you for the help anyways! I appreciate it.

1 Like

You have zero passes that wont refill?

No, I have a few from when it refilled for the first time, but now it won’t refill anymore.

How many? It won’t refill if it’s at four or more.