Past Shelves - The Ultimate List

hey, i kinda need help here.

I’ll try, what do you need help with?

well it wont let me sed the picture. seen everbody else send it in plain sight without going to another tab

OK, so I thought that you had a question about past shelves, but I guess you’re new here, so this is not the right category and thread for your question. Check this out: Official Tutorial/How-To for the Forums (V2)

But to answer your question, this is normal, you’ll have to wait for approval for any images you upload. It might take a few days, and you’ll get a notification when it’s done

2 Likes

for a newbie what do you think about it :woman_shrugging:t4:

If you need feedback on your art, please create a separate thread. And I would also suggest you to delete this, because according to the forum rules, this might get flagged

well thanks i know it terrible

I didn’t say that, I liked it actually. But this is not the right thread

what does that mean…?

The different topics are for different discussions, and if you can’t find a topic where your post/question would fit, you have to create your own. Please read the forum rules, and if you have further questions, please send a PM to one of the moderators

2 Likes

oh okay

Bump

4 Likes

Dirty Dancing no longer exists. Since they refuse to respond about to questions about that shelf, it seems likely it will continue to be erased from history.

Well, there are a lot of other contest shelves that are missing too. I think they will be put back once Episode gets there with the reviews. But even if that never happens, the shelf still existed. Like, weekly shelves are not permanent either.

4 Likes

The difference is, they skipped over it completely. It was supposed to go after Fantastical and before Thriller. As you can see, Thriller is there, Fantastical, oh and hey look there’s H&V. Which was 2 contests before DD.

I have a vested interest in this shelf, considering I was one of the winners. The only reason one can deduce that they decided not to put it up is that they bought one of the winning stories and don’t wish to acknowledge any of the others since they retitled it.

We all worked just as hard as anyone else in any other contest, and the 6 winners were promised a shelf. By doing this they are delegitimizing the contest and the winners. It’s also quite telling that they have yet to respond to any messages about it. For months.

I understand, but we won’t be able to answer your questions in this thread. The only thing I know is that Episode has thousands of stories to review and the number is growing day by day. I remember that there was a lot of frustration when this all started, because some authors had to wait months for their reviews, and even those who did get reviewed, didn’t necessarily showed up in the trending for quite a while. As far as I know, most of those issues got resolved since then, so the best you can do is to wait.

Also, while I really have no idea why this shelf is missing, I’m pretty sure this is not the reason:

Because I’ve just checked the contest shelves and at least 3 of them include a story that was later bought by Episode.

3 Likes

Have you considered talking to the other winners of this shelf and sending a joint message? If all of you contact them together you might get a better response from them.

2 Likes

Thank you @Annieways ! You are so amazing! :two_hearts:

1 Like

I hadn’t thought of that, but I’m not great at reaching out or approaching people/other writers due to anxiety issues.

Well I don’t see how you’ll get answers then. It’s definitely got nothing to do with the fact they bought one of the stories. They bought stories from 3 other contest winner shelves and they’re all up :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like