Patient No.343 Limelight is out!

Hi there :wave:
I just released my new story Patient No.343 (Limelight) and I would be thankful if you guys give it a read! :heartpulse:
Instagram : jana.y_writes
Description : Few seconds of lust cost to change their lives.
That what happens when you have a hot professor and sexy boyfriend.
Who will Natalie choose at the end?
link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6083872875413504

There’s an ink version of it too. :wink:
link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6502740323598336

And thank you so much :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

1 Like

you might wanna change that descretion . its just random words and tells nothing about what the story is about

1 Like

It was on purpose bcz I don’t wanna give a lot of hints regarding it’s not a typical story when you can predict what’s gonna happen and who are the characters :thinking: and I don’t know how to describe it tbh :joy:
Because you won’t understand it until the last chapter. :thinking::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
But thank you for the advice :blue_heart:
And I changed it to be more clear. :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Hello. Would you be up for doing a R4R?

Title: Mum Know`s Best
Description: Brainwashed teenager nicola has suffered from years of abuse at the hands of her mother will she be able to find a way out? Contains violence, self harm + CC choices matter tappable choices
Important Info:My story Is completed!, There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, romantic story
Chapers:28 [FULLY COMPLETED]
Style: Ink
Genre: Drama
Important info :
If you would check out my story it would be great appreciated! I have worked on it for over a year now! Hopefully your love it as much As I do :slight_smile:
There is a lot of triggers in my story, Its a dramatic, Romantic, slight bit of thriller in and a slight bit of horror in as well

1 Like

Yeah sure💙

1 Like

How many episodes has yours got? and how many do you wanna do?

1 Like

Mine has 3 chapters, so 3 for 3? :joy:

1 Like

Yea that will be fine lol :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Okay I added yours and will start reading it right after you send me some ss :purple_heart:

1 Like

OK i will start tomorrow :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I had a bit of time now so I started reading already, I’ll send you the SS in a PM is that ok?

1 Like