[PAUSED to catch up Liv's Art Request Thread and Story Reviews! Character Edits, Profile Pics, Covers, Splashes, Story Reviews and MORE!

Thank you! It was my fault, I’m sorry… You have been a great help! Thx! I’ll give credits :wink:

1 Like

Awww this is adorable! Thank you and love the London-style background!!!

Btw I do not have an insta so when I credit you can I use your forum username? :slight_smile:

of course xxx

1 Like

I love them so much thank you can’t wait to use them!

@Courtttney here are your splashes: I hope you like them! Don’t forget to credit me as @LivLoveDance7 when you use them.

Hello sorry about that I would like the two characters on the screen, with main character 1 holding main character 2’s hand. And at the top of the screen I would like it to say season 1. I would also like it for it to be on a sad background. Thank you so much, love my covers!

It says you want 6 splashes? Do you only won’t one?

I would like one that says to be continued, and one that says the episode number and one that says the season it was a typo I was meaning to say three. The one that says the episode number can I have 4 of? Thanks!

Oh I would also like one that says this story as strong content

Okay I shall start.

@Raybadem is the pose you want the characters to be doing?

Yes this is great thank you!

For the to be continued splash is it possible for main character 1 to be doing jazz hands?
If you have already started it do not worry about it! Thanks!

On one Splash I want it to say, S.O.S with characters 2+2, on another splash I want it to say, Mature themes and language with characters 1+1, and on the last splash could it say Credits (I’ll put this at the end of each episode) with characters 3+3

Sorry if this is a lot to ask :sweat_smile:

yes

I can, if you send me a screenshot of the character doing the pose

Okay, here is the updated waiting list:

1. @Ezzz - Splashes (COMPLETED)
  2. @Raybadem - Splashes (COMPLETED)
  3. @Kady143 - Overlay (COMPLETED)
  4. @uc-nerve - Splash (COMPLETED)
  5. @yoitzvivian - Cover (COMPLETED)
  6. @clarkies - Cover
  7. @Aerh - Cover
  8. @Aurrorah - Cover (COMPLETED)