[PAUSED to catch up Liv's Art Request Thread and Story Reviews! Character Edits, Profile Pics, Covers, Splashes, Story Reviews and MORE!

@Aurrorah here is you cover:

Your cover has been the most challenging cover I have ever done! Its been a bit tough making the character look like she’s morphing into a cat. But I’m always up for a challenge!

I have two options you can choose from: I hope you like them! Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

2 Likes

If you wouldn’t mind could you do both please

OMG I love it!!! You’re so talented! Thank you so much!

1 Like

wow its amazing liv

1 Like

Hello, Can You Please Make Me Some Cover Art? If You Need Any Info Just Ask! And Thank You! Oh And One That Says To Be Continued?

@Alaylahh here are your covers. I hope you like them. (I don’t know why you requested the same thing twice?) Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

1 Like

@yoitzvivian here is your background edit. I hope you like it! Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

I didn’t know if you wanted the girl with a gun so I did one with and one without the gun

Thanks! I’m sorry I requested twice, the other one I didn’t recieved it so I though it didn’t send lol. Thanks!

1 Like

Ni problem, make sure you check the waiting list next time because your name was on it and on the top!

@Alaylahh, can I put your small cover in my examples at the top of my thread?

Sure, no problemo babes !

1 Like

@Episode.Cameronwrite here are your overlays.

I have a ticket and a prom poster. I hope you like it. Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7 when you use the overlay!

1 Like

Hello, can you make me some cover art? Two to be exact! One that says to be continued and the second is the main characters! Oh and if you need info about the characters just ask. Thank you. You are very talented btw!

Thank you

Its says the poster needs to be png

Ok no problem, I will change it, one sec

Here is a png version of your poster!

1 Like

Cheers

Wait see if that works. It might not have worked because I am trying to do it through my phone instead of my computer. I will send it to u again anyway when I have my computer to be sure it’s a png.

Hello I am sorry to inform you that it says jpg

I am extremely sorry for causing all the hassle. I tried adding the png pic but it wouldn’t send. I will have to remake it and convert it into a png before I make it. If that makes sense. As it’s late at night where I live, I will work on this overlay first thing tomorrow morning xx