[PAUSED to catch up Liv's Art Request Thread and Story Reviews! Character Edits, Profile Pics, Covers, Splashes, Story Reviews and MORE!

thank you so much, sorry but I can’t seem to save the pictures

Hey!
So I just wrote the required form and send it to you, but I want to provide you with some pictures to (maybe) make work easier for you. :unicorn:

someone also changed it into blue, maybe it could help?

anyways, here are the backgrounds I need the two different tables for (green/yellow)

hope I was in some kinda way helpfully to you and BIG THANKS for taking your time to even handle/read this :pray: :blush:

2 Likes

Hi, thanks so much for requesting I will start ur overlay as soon as possible. I shall add ur name to the waiting list. Thanks so much for the pictures, it’s a great help. I will try to make the tables the same colour xxx

1 Like

Hi can I make a Cover request please? thanks

Sure plz send me the details and I will add your name to the waiting list

I sent a request form to you :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Can u try clicking on the images and there should be a download button underneath the image when it pops up, I hope this works xx

@Hashtag17 here are your covers, I hope you like it. Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

@rvaleria322 here is your splashes. I hope you like them. Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

Is there any way you could send me a clearer image of this character on this splash. It was small so it turned out blury

Btw I did a character edit to this character. I hope you like it!

I am still making the covers xx

1 Like

@rvaleria322 here are your covers. Sorry for the wait. Love Liv

Small%20cover%20(8)

Large%20Cover%20(8)

1 Like

OMG!! They are so amazing!!! Thanks so much!!! I will definitely credit you for your amazing artwork!!! :smiley: :star_struck:

1 Like

@Popcat2010 here are your covers. I hope you like it. Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

Small%20cover%20(9)

Large%20Cover%20(9)

@liza_episode I am very sorry but I could not get the overlay to change colours. I tried my best and it was horrible. Again, I am extremely sorry for taking up your time. Is there anything else I could possibly do, to make it up to you?

@kitttty here are your covers. I hope you like it! Don’t forget to credit me @LivLoveDance7

Small%20cover%20(10)

Large%20Cover%20(10)

@LivLoveDance7 don’t be sorry, thank you so much for trying and spending your time on this :kissing_smiling_eyes: You don’t have to make it up to me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Wish you a good day! (don’t know your times, it’s 12pm in Germany) :smile: :wave:t4:

1 Like

8:30pm in Australia xx

I was that “someone” who changed the dining table into multiple colors and edited these backgrounds last year. Here’s the green and yellow you’re looking for.

Sorry @LivLoveDance7! Hope you didn’t get started on these :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

thank you very much! I’ll be sure to credit you :blush: xx

1 Like

Hi, thank you so much but can I ask for a redo, because I sent the wrong picture of the girl.

And if you can make her smaller…

1 Like

Sure no problem if u can just send the edited girl that would be great xx

desc%C4%83rcare%20(11)
Thank you so so much.