[PAUSED to catch up Liv's Art Request Thread and Story Reviews! Character Edits, Profile Pics, Covers, Splashes, Story Reviews and MORE!

thank you soo much!! :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::heart::heart:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH! This is amazing! <3

1 Like

You also requested at Episode harmony

Omg I love it thank you so much!!!

Thank you, I love it! The first three episodes should be out soon. :heart:

1 Like

HI, I was wondering if you guys are still doing story reviews? I have a story and I would really love to hear what you think of it and how I could improve.

Sure, I forgot to reopen the form. I will do it now so you can fill it out.

@Days sorry for the delay I will do you review as soon as possible

1 Like
    • Title: The Inmates
    • Author: Carsyn
    • Description: Karlee somehow ends up in prison. What will happen when she meets a group of inmates and makes a plan to escape? Will their plan work or will they never see life outside bars…
    • Genre: Drama
    • Style: Ink

Theirs only 2 chapters completed

Hi can you make me a Cover

*Title Broken Faith

• Author : Gianni
  • Descraption ;Neals Johnsan is………hot will you resist the urge to fall for him or will you be in Drama, tears and Jeaolsey

*Genre: Drama

Style : Ink

No problem at all :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you have any characters you want on the cover?

@CholeBlack I see you have requested the same art @Flynnopily art thread

Klie's Official Art Request Thread V2.0 | Covers/Pfp/Splashes/Overlays And More!

Even though I have already done your covers, I’m sorry to say, I’m declining your request because it’s against one of my rules to request the same bit of art from the multiple people and I feel other artists feel the same way

Maybe we could make an agreement @Flynnopily - I make the covers for her and you do the splashes? (Just because I have already made her covers without realising) otherwise you can do it all xx

Love Liv

1 Like

Also episode harmony thread we did the covers and did 1 splash

@Epy.ravenhow are the banners going

OoFFoOff! I didn’t realize that! Excuse for my silliness, I actually made her splashes about 2 days ago? I can’t remember.

Ok well here are your covers any way @CholeBlack

I don’t mean to cause any drama but she also requested from me the covers and splashes… Anyways I love the way you did your covers you are super talented! :grin:

1 Like

@Popcat2010 is this how you want your small cover? Like the positioning of the characters. I just wanted to check before I complete the large cover xx

Yeah the positioning is perfect, but if you can make her a little smaller, and I forgot to ask in request if you can make her fangs.

2 Likes