[PAUSED to catch up Liv's Art Request Thread and Story Reviews! Character Edits, Profile Pics, Covers, Splashes, Story Reviews and MORE!

Here is everything you asked for: credit me when using it, thanks

2 Likes

Thank You!

1 Like

But can You Like do her face and like edited it like the Profile Pictures

So do you want me to draw a profile pic for you with that character? Or turn it into an art scene?

Yes!

Like all the Profile PIcs you did

1 Like

Because I am drawing your character it will take a bit of time because i am on a holiday and I have other requests i have to do. I will get yours done as soon as possible

2 Likes

@KateB_episode here is your cover! I hope you like it! Don’t forget to credit me when you use it!

3 Likes

Thank you very much! I love it! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Do you use Pixlr? Just asking.

No, I use canva and ibis paint x x

@KateB_episode here is your splash. Sorry for the wait. I hope its worth it and you like it! Please credit me when using.

1 Like

Thanks! I love it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi! I am Amelia, if you can make me a intro splash here is the details-

• Number of Splashes: 1
    • Text wanted on Splash(es): Welcome to Consequences
    • Author Name (Optional): Amelia.Epi
    • Type of background (sad, romantic, dark, etc…): Cute and romantic but bad-ass at the same time?
1 Like

@Lina.A here are your requests. Please credit me as @LivLoveDance7

Hi! I would really like a long cover :grin:

• Story name - Marionette
    • Author Name (Optional) - WillowBer
    • Genre - Drama
    • Short description about your story - You’re a young girl who cannot live up to the teenage life she was promised. While at a party you are attacked and knocked out cold, then you are forced to follow an unidentifiable person’s orders.
    • Large cover and/or Small cover - Large Cover please
    • Number of characters you want on the cover. - 2
    • Any certain backgrounds (Optional) - Something dark and mysterious
    • Any other necessary information. - Could you only use red and black colours please.
1 Like

@WillowBear here is your cover. I hope you like it! Please credit me as @LivLoveDance7 when you use this cover.

1 Like

Ahhh!!! This is so so so beautiful :heart_eyes:
Thank you very much :grin:
Also, I don’t mean to be awkward but could you change the author name as I misspelled it when telling you the details. Would you be able to change it to WillowBear? :sweat_smile:

Whoops sorry, no problem. here it is xx

1 Like

Just posted a story review!!

1 Like