**PAUSED TO CATCH UP** Melissa and Patricia's art shop (covers, splashes, art scenes, overlays, outlines, background edits, profile pics) 😉

Sorry but we are closed at the moment so we r not taking any requests, feel free to come back when we are open again and requests something then :+1::blush::slight_smile: thank u x

Ok

1 Like

Marked as solved and closed. @Melissa.H feel free to PM me when you would like the shop reopened. Thanks! :v:

@ORLA1991 here is ypur completed splash request, im terribly sorry for the long wait, i hope u like it xx

request

2 Likes

Omg omg omg I love itt!!! Amazing!!! Thank you sooo much!!

1 Like

Your welcome! I’m really glad you like it! :smile::grin::grinning::smiley::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Can I request an overlay and background?

1 Like

Hey, we r still closed and working on our current requests so I’m sorry but we have to deny ur request since we dont take requests when we r closed. Thank u for understanding :blush::kissing_heart:

@Melissa.H hows the artwork going?:blush:

1 Like

Hey, currently working on it and it should be done soon x

Alright thx for doing this again❤️

1 Like

Np x

1 Like

@Miss_Silent here are your completed covers, im really sorry for the wait, I hope u like them xx

covers

Omg I love themmmm❤️

1 Like

Thank you thank you so much the wait was worth it❤️

1 Like

Is it ok for in the future if I could have u make any other art like my personal artist?

1 Like

Your welcome, I’m glad u like them xx :kissing_heart:

You would have to PM me and we could talk about it. :blush:

@lovelygirl11 here is your completed art scene, sorry for the long wait, I hope you like it xx
I made 2, one with a dreamy effect and one without, u can choose which one you like…

art scene

1 Like