Peachesandtea's Overlays 🍑☕

Hello!! I decided to draw some overlays that I could use for my own story but I thought why not share them to anyone else who may want to use these overlays for their own stories!
These overlays may be a bit too big but this can be solved by scaling them down when coding or make it smaller on photoshop before coding!

If you’d like to use any of the overlays I have made, please follow these rules:

1. Follow me on Instagram: peachesintea
    but if you do not have Instagram, follow me on the Episode app: peachesandtea

2. Please do NOT edit any of my overlays, nor draw/steal or trace over my overlays !!

3. Please be kind AND respectful :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :two_hearts:

4. You must CREDIT me which you can do while you use the overlays in a scene e.g. by using reader messages that will appear at the top of your screen or credit me at the end of the chapter

5. Use these overlays ONLY for your Episode stories and nothing else

Thank you.

That should be it! If you do not follow these rules well, you will be banned from using my overlays in the future :two_hearts::wilted_flower:

Happy writing !! :cherry_blossom:
I’d appreciate if you could tag me on your IG stories if you use any of my overlays but this is not necessary :blush::heart:

5 Likes

Fried egg overlay :fried_egg::egg:

Egg overlay

Non-transparent png format if you’d like to use it for some reason:

1 Like

Strawberry cream cake overlay :strawberry::cake::birthday:

Strawberry cream cake overlay with sparkles !:comet::zap::cake::strawberry:

2 Likes

Galaxy drink :comet::first_quarter_moon_with_face::sunny:

2 Likes

I love these omg :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes