Peachy Graphics Shop 🍑🧡 {CLOSED}

What are you requesting for A logo
Artist @RowenJ
What shape a rectangle
Theme Glitzy and Glamourous but not too over the top
Text Way to the Spotlight
Text font style I would like Spotlight to be in cursive while the rest could be in bold
Text colour White

peaches

1 Like

I am not going to request it

1 Like

Your request is litterally almost ready… I tried to do it as fast as possible :grimacing::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh is mines ready? :sunflower:

1 Like

Yep, you’ll have it this weekend! :blush:

1 Like

That’s because she got it from someone else.

1 Like

Omg… I have litterally spent 3 hours making it! This sucks so hard… :sleepy:
So that means she threadhopped?

1 Like

I didn’t know someone was already making something for her…
If I did, I wouldn’t have made it.
I’m so sorry Yuke, can I make it up to you in any way?

2 Likes

Yeah I know hun. That’s pretty screwed.

@Miss.Barbie that was a pretty shi**y thing to do. The least you could’ve done was check in here first to see what the progress was. The ones who are working on these requests are actually following through, which I don’t often see. For you to do that was well, not cool at all.

I’m sorry hun @yuke pls don’t let it get you down. If you wanna change it up a bit, I can use it someway somehow :rofl::rofl::rofl: I honestly don’t want your hard work to go to waste :cry:

4 Likes

It’s not your fault hun. Of course she wouldn’t say that. It was pretty jacked to the both of you.

1 Like

Thank you so much! That means a lot! :heart:

I can send you the progress if you want?

1 Like

Yeah definitely, send it and I’ll use it somehow in my vampire story :sunglasses:

1 Like

No, it’s okay! As @TamiRose already said, it’s not your fault. But thank you for apologizing :heart:

1 Like

Thank jeebus :persevere:
If there is anything you want me to do just pm me, I’ll be glad to help you!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Here is the progress I made.

Click meeeeee

It’s not amazing, but I was kinda proud of it, because LL is kinda hard to do. :grimacing::nerd_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush::heart:

It looks really good and it’s so awesome how you went out of your comfort zone to try. I will definitely use it if you’ll allow me :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

The hair look bootyfull.
The way she’s holding it is cute as fuhh :heart_eyes::joy::two_hearts:

1 Like

Of course! What do you want me to change about it?

@Yuke @TheDevelopingMeme Hey! As the owner of this thread. I’m so deeply sorry! I should have made sure that every requester isn’t thread hopping. I’m so sorry for both of you for wasting ur valuable time :blue_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes