Peachy Graphics Shop šŸ‘šŸ§” {CLOSED}

I didnā€™t know someone was already making something for herā€¦
If I did, I wouldnā€™t have made it.
Iā€™m so sorry Yuke, can I make it up to you in any way?

2 Likes

Yeah I know hun. Thatā€™s pretty screwed.

@Miss.Barbie that was a pretty shi**y thing to do. The least you couldā€™ve done was check in here first to see what the progress was. The ones who are working on these requests are actually following through, which I donā€™t often see. For you to do that was well, not cool at all.

Iā€™m sorry hun @yuke pls donā€™t let it get you down. If you wanna change it up a bit, I can use it someway somehow :rofl::rofl::rofl: I honestly donā€™t want your hard work to go to waste :cry:

4 Likes

Itā€™s not your fault hun. Of course she wouldnā€™t say that. It was pretty jacked to the both of you.

1 Like

Thank you so much! That means a lot! :heart:

I can send you the progress if you want?

1 Like

Yeah definitely, send it and Iā€™ll use it somehow in my vampire story :sunglasses:

1 Like

No, itā€™s okay! As @TamiRose already said, itā€™s not your fault. But thank you for apologizing :heart:

1 Like

Thank jeebus :persevere:
If there is anything you want me to do just pm me, Iā€™ll be glad to help you!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Here is the progress I made.

Click meeeeee

Itā€™s not amazing, but I was kinda proud of it, because LL is kinda hard to do. :grimacing::nerd_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush::heart:

It looks really good and itā€™s so awesome how you went out of your comfort zone to try. I will definitely use it if youā€™ll allow me :partying_face::partying_face:

1 Like

The hair look bootyfull.
The way sheā€™s holding it is cute as fuhh :heart_eyes::joy::two_hearts:

1 Like

Of course! What do you want me to change about it?

@Yuke @TheDevelopingMeme Hey! As the owner of this thread. Iā€™m so deeply sorry! I should have made sure that every requester isnā€™t thread hopping. Iā€™m so sorry for both of you for wasting ur valuable time :blue_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

Awwww, thank you! I saw your version and it was like SO good :scream::heart:

1 Like

Itā€™s okay babes! Things like these happen and thatā€™s not cool, but thereā€™s not much we can do. And you didnā€™t waste my time at all, it really wasnā€™t your fault! :blush::purple_heart:

2 Likes

Oh itā€™s okay, I donā€™t mind.
Every drawing I make helps me to become better at art.
Whatā€™s life without a little inconvience, right?
:joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Iā€™m still deeply sorry! This shouldnā€™t happen again x

2 Likes

Thanks love!
:two_hearts:

1 Like

Thatā€™s a good way to put it! And your completely right

1 Like

Awesome :slight_smile: Well my character has white hair and purple eyes if youā€™d like to just change that aspect :slight_smile:

2 Likes