Peep•Art•Request•Thread•🤠 {Close}

Hey peep, welcome to my Art Request Thread! Read everything!

YES, I MADE THE BANNER. NO, I DID NOT DRAW THE GIRL!

I literally made this thread because I was bored and felt like doing art! I am not that good at doing art at all!! Please trust me on that. I love doing Art so much though, but as I said I’m not the best.

Two Things

What I will only be doing is-

• Covers
  • Splashes

Rules
  1. Please credit if you will be using this in your story or anywhere. Credit: @LariYaa on episode forums.

2. Please do not rush me. I usually don’t take long doing request since I’m not a professional and I really don’t try to make it as perfect as possible, mainly as perfect as I can.

3. Please be polite. To me and to other requesters.

4. You are able to request something here and somewhere else, depending on what the other thread qualifies. If they say do not request somewhere else then don’t request here after you have requested there. hopefully that made sense.

I’ll probably add more rules.

Cover and Splash

Size:

How many characters:

Background:

General idea of what you want:

Title:

Font idea:

Character details

Image of character:

Character’s details:

Outfit:

Extra details:

None yet, sorry peep.

Lmao, I got like over 40 views on this thread and not one person requested…I’m deadddd.

I need limelight characters for my new story!!

5 Likes

So you do Drawn Splashes??

2 Likes

Not exactly from scratch. I trace over the characters and of course edit the other details. It literally only depends if the character themselves come out blurry and whatnot.

1 Like

Can you put examples in the post please?

2 Likes

I have none at the moment. Sorry.

1 Like

Can someone close this thread. I got legitimately over 50 views and not one person requested, I’m not even upset. I’m literally dyingggg.

@Jeremy
@Sydney_H

2 Likes

Oof, I’m sorry about that :heart:. Maybe we could work together, I have an art shop and you could also help me x

1 Like

Text me back before this closes ooof :joy::joy:

1 Like

Oml, you’re so sweet, but I’m bad at art. I just opened this because I was bored and wanted to try it. Like it’s bad bad!

Like it’s not even funny.

1 Like

It’s okay! You can try! And I’ll help you get better! We all have to admit, we were all there at one point :joy::joy::heart::heart:

1 Like

Oof, I would love that!

I need ALL the help I can get!

1 Like

I got you girl! My art shop is called Cookies art shop x

1 Like
1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: