🐧 Penguin Art Shop 🐧 (Open and Free) (Updated 9/15/23)

alright, thank you! I should have it done soon!

@Sunset_Shimmer Tell me what you think about these. I have multiple of one cause i wasn’t quite sure where you wanted the pictures

Click me!

1 Like

These are great! Thanks so much!:blob_hearts:I know I took you out of your comfort zone with this request. How would you like me to credit you?

I’m glad you like them! Just credit me with my instagram please! @ epi_jazzy_hands

1 Like

@Safi your request is complete!

Click me!

Let me know if there’s anything you would like changed

1 Like

Can you make him close up like zoomed in?

I can try!

1 Like

Ok thank you!

@Safi try this

Click me!

1 Like

Yes thank you!

Yay!

1 Like

:relaxed:

Hey! I just have a quick question. For the female avatar, is the tattoo for her arm or for her thigh? (Sorry to ask, they just have the same name.)

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry I should’ve put that in, but it’s on her arm.

No worries! I’ve finished your request!

Let me know if you’d like anything changed! :blush:

2 Likes

Oh my goshhhhh, it’s literally so beautiful! Thank you so much! How should I credit you?

2 Likes

You’re welcome!! I’m so glad you like it :blush: You can just credit me with my Instagram, avalonolivia_episode, please!

2 Likes

well she does have a knack for making beautiful thingsss

1 Like

Yes, yes she does.

1 Like

Hi! If I could, I’d like to request an edit from @AvalonOlivia
Password: penguino :penguin:
Character Details:
Female - Female Soft Body (Rose 07), Arched Natural (Black Dark), Long Updo Wavy Princess Braid (Black Dark), Monolid Slender (Brown Light), Diamond, Defined Natural, and Full Round Pouty (Pink Cashmere Matte)

Male - Male Athletic Body (Neutral 03), Straight Medium Scar (Chestnut Brown), Messy Undercut (Platinum Blonde), Monolid Slender (Ice Blue), Chiseled Angular, Straight Pointed, and Full Heart Natural (Rose Light Nude Matte)

Outfit Details:
Female - Blue Denim Dress, Freckles Heavy (08-10), Cateye Lightweight Frame Plastic Metal Green, Ring Necklace Metal, Flower Jeweled Earring Metal Silver, and Low Top Sneakers Canvas Complex Color (Cool White)

Male - Loose Calf Belted Pants Denim Blue Oxford, Studded Metal Rimmed Earring Metal Blue Oxford, Color Block Hoodie Jacket Polyester, and High Top Sneakers Polyester Complex Color (Cool White)

Background:

Reference pose:

Please tell me if this pose is too much, and I’ll change it right away.