🐧 Penguin Art Shop 🐧 (Open and Free) (Updated 9/15/23)

Yes we are!

1 Like

Would I be able to join :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Yes! Of course

1 Like

Omg… I love the Epitender so much! would you be interested in doing me one?

I’d love to! Just fill out the form for an edit from me, and then also in the request put down the details that are on the epitinder edit, such as name, age, likes, hobbies, job, and how far away they live

1 Like

Request for @jazzyj.writes
Name: Kyle Jackson

Job: Professional Lyric Writer

Description : I’m a lyric writer. I also love the beach and I surf once in a while. I tend to cook. My weekends are mostly spent with my buddy , helping him write song lyrics and things. But, I’m trying to change that. Looking for a partner. Can’t wait to meet you, and maybe match

How far: less than 10 miles away

Deets:

Body type: Male Generic body

Skin Color: Copper 06

Eyebrows: round thin (color: blackJet

Hairstyle: Locs Updo Hair (color: Black Dark)

Eyeshape : Downturned Heavy Lid (color: Brown Black)

Face shape : Chiseled Angular

Nose: Aquiline Medium

Lip Shape: Full Lower Lip Sharp (color: Neutral Medium Nude Gloss)

Clothing: Scar Across Nose (04-07) , Belted above ankle cuff pants denim , Espadrilles Slip On Canvas Complex Color (Cool White), Double Collar Long Sleeve Shirt Cotton Complex Color (Grey Light), Metal Face Watch Metal Gold

Name: Amelia Campbell

Job: Diner / Waitress

Description: Hello, whoever you are. I’m just a regular food lover who just needs a bit more love from more than just food . Am I better than the other girls you meet? Nope, I’m probably not.

How far: less than 10 miles away

Deets:

Body type: Female Generic Body

Skin Color: Copper 05

Eyebrows: High Arched Angle(color: Deep Brown)

Hairstyle: Dreads Braided (color: Cool Dark Brown)

Eyeshape :Female Generic (color: Brown Medium )

Face shape : Diamond Long

Nose: Defined Natural

Lip Shape: full round pouty (color: Neutral Medium Nude Matte)

Clothes: Treble Clef Tattoo, Off Shoulder Crop Top Corton Complex Color (Brow Beige) , Ruched Drawstring Skirt Cotton Complex Color (Cool White)

Clear Strap Lace up Heels Plastic Complex Color (Cool White)
Password: Penguino
Btw I want it made exactly how you made yours, like with the It’s A match background. Also if so could you make the “Send a Message” button an overlay too?

1 Like

Hey! I wanted to see if my request was accepted or not

Request accepted!

Hi, I really like both of your examples! I’d like to request from @KikiMoon
Password: Penguino
What you want: Drawn cover
Character Details:
Girl - Female Athletic Body (Neutral 04), Arched Natural (Light Brown), Long Wavy Loose Bangs Sideswept (Platinum White), Angular Slender (Grey Cool), Square Defined, Pointed Downturned, and Full Round Pouty (Dark Apricot Matte)

Boy - Male Athletic Body (Neutral 03), Arched Medium (blackJet), Slicked Back Side Shaved Tousled (Black Jet), Monolid Slender (Violet), Square Defined, Grecian Narrow, and Medium Heart Vampire Fangs (Rose Light Nude Matte)

Character Outfits
Girl - Leaf Motif Double Hanging Earrings Metal Silver, Noveau Gem Pendant Necklace Metal Silver, Sleeveless Spaghetti High Slit Dress Polyester Grey Black, Nose Bridge Studs Silver, Snake And Rose Tattoo Ink Multicolor, and Clear Strap Lace Up Heels Plastic Complex Color

Boy - Oxford Cap Toe Leather Black, Casual Jeans Denim Black, Tribal Sleeve Tattoo, Eyebrow Piercing Horizontal Barbell Silver, Open Button Down Suit Jacket Cotton Grey Black, and Large Studs Plastic Grey Black

Pose (sketch or pic from goggle):

Background:

Size (Small cover, large cover, etc.):
Large cover, a little blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, and her hand to be glowing white
Time Limit (Minimum two weeks:
2 weeks

1 Like

Hey @Sunset_Shimmer I was about to start your request but i got a bit confused. Im not entirely sure what you want

1 Like

Password Penguino :penguin:
Number of characters 1
Character details (can do custom hair, depends on complexity)

Character outfits (can be custom, depends on complexity)
Midlength Shorts Brown Beige, Velcro Breathable Sandals Brown Oak Leather, Camo Hoodie Under Shirt Cotton Beige Green

Pose (If not episode pose please attach a reference photo)

Background (If not episode background please attach background)

, zone 3 next to the bed and pillows on the floor.

Anything extra you want (Butterflies, sparkles, etc.) He’s crying with tears in his eyes and a tear drop from his eye. Background will be a little blurry.

I would like to request @jazzyj.writes please :revolving_hearts:

Request accepted!

1 Like

Thank you sweetheart!

Btw, do you guys make splashes with characters edited?

Sorry if that question didn’t make sense :sweat_smile:

No problem, it is confusing lol

I’m looking for an overlay of an investigative report. For instance, if you went to a private investigator to learn about someone, then they’d send you a whole document about them. It’s similar to those case files people use in their stories:

Or like this except there’s space for 2 pictures and there’s no brown file underneath just the white paper.

The character in the story wants info on someone and is sent a report on them. You can use an example document like this or something else. Just fill in all the “Subject Information” stuff with what I sent you. And instead of the three image spaces there’s only 2. One in the middle under subject information and one at the top above subject information. This is so I can put a character behind the overlay.

Hey girl! :green_heart:

Request accepted!
Is it ok if you will to wait a little bit? I have to finish 2 more art scenes and only then I can get to yours?

If you wanna see, I have more examples about my works in my Instagram @kikiepimoon

1 Like

I can do splashes and character edits! Just have to put more of my forms up

2 Likes

Alright that’s helpful :joy: I’ll give it a shot!

That’s totally fine, I’m just glad your able to do it. Thanks again!

1 Like

Hello! I see you are hiring, would I be able to apply to help? :blush:

1 Like

Yes you would, and we’d love to have you.

1 Like