People aren't walking at the same time

I’ve been trying to figure this out all night because I’m constantly on here always asking for help lmao im such a noob.
Anyways,

I’m trying to make my character, Derek, walk to the left into zone 2; but at the same time he does that, I’m trying to make my other character, Ashley, walk to the right (So they’re walking at the same time, just different directions.) But I want it to follow Derek as he walks to the spot.

It’s just confusing me and I don’t know how to fix it because I’ve tried multiple codings hoping it would work out right, but obviously i’m doing it wrong.

If someone could help out, that would be great, thank you!

Here’s a screenshot of my script:

A closer view:

Have you tried @follow DEREK to screen (whatever) in zone 2

Change your code to &DEREK and @/ASHLEY and they will walk at the same time. :tulip:
(Disregard the / in Ashley - not trying to tag anyone :sweat_smile:)

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips since this is about coding. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

I hope I understand and can correctly explain this.

To have two people move at the same time you can either do it like @CHARACTER1 walks to spot x y z and CHARACTER2 walks to spot x y z or have the & command above the @ command.

I don’t use @follow CHARACTER to screen x since it never works for me. Following doesn’t work with spot commands either. You’d have to do it like this:

&zoom on x y z in a
@CHARACTER1 walks to spot x y z

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.