People make me laugh šŸ¤£

People on here make me laugh with their dumb ass reasons to flag someoneā€¦shit maybe Iā€™m a little hurt by this :rofl::rofl: all I was trying to do was help :rofl::rofl::rofl: naahhh who am I kidding I give no fucks just thought I share with you guys one of the DUMBEST reasons my reply got flagged

My first thought was what the fuck got flagged and why then my second thought after I went to see what it was flagged was :rofl::rofl: LMAO really off topic how how how how tf is this off topic people really be hating

Now with all that being said why not promote my text overlay thread in my own threadā€¦so guys if you need text overlays head on over to my thread

And Iā€™ll help you guys

14 Likes

Smh people really do abuse the flag system.

18 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is related to the community. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

3 Likes

Same thought here, when I got my first pm for having a post flaged(for ā€œoff topicā€:roll_eyes:), I am a bit hurt but now I donā€™t really care anymore. People just like to abuse the flag system.

9 Likes

But why? What are they going to gain from it? I donā€™t understand why people have the need to do it all the time.

10 Likes

I relate so hard X"D

7 Likes

Exactly. And people literally bother to flag ā€œoff topicā€ post from 1month+ ago.

6 Likes

I sometimes wish that they show who flagged comments that didnā€™t need to be flagged just so that we could have a little talk

13 Likes

Same, I once asked @/Jeremy about it but he didnā€™t reply :unamused:

3 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely correct on that.

2 Likes

Yeh. My account was put on hold and Iā€™m so gladzaz Iā€™m back my fellow ratzols!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I got flagged for giving Bubblegum-pinkie some sense :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

same :joy:

2 Likes

It really is ridiculous lmfao, people misuse it WAY too much. Just because you feel somethingā€™s off topic doesnā€™t necessarily mean it is :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Even if somethingā€™s off topic itā€™s really no reason to flag it, sometimes ppl get sidetracked. As long as the topic gets back on track thereā€™s no need to get your panties in a bunch about it. :woman_shrugging:t4:

8 Likes

No, wait! Research is done, so if a post has been flagged, it is for a good reason :roll_eyes:

Sorry for throwing shade, mods, but I am still a little salty due to that statement.

4 Likes

totallyā€¦they take a whole 30 secs to research so so longā€¦ ohh gosh i wouldnt know what to do during that timeā€¦maybe go and try to help others and get flagged again.

seriously they really do need to do more research on the post being flagged

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.