People that I cannot stand

I’m pretty sure you can relate to the things I really can’t stand there (I know I might have mentioned this in the pet peeves thread) but I feel like I need to vent on here. There are people I really cannot stand.

1. People who get everyone involve with their relationship problems when it’s not the other person’s problem to begin with. Like why on earth would you want to throw your negativity onto someone else when it’s none of their business? I have been in situations like this before and it’s a huge headache. I had no choice but to cut ties with them because they kept making these really awful group chats where we just see them arguing like cats & dogs.

2. People who say “Oh that sucks” or “k” when you try to vent to them. Guess it shows that you won’t trust them anymore.

3. People who get mega offended because you prefer pineapple on pizza. I personally love Hawaiian pizza and boy some people get super offended and throw shade by saying stuff like “kill yourself” or “die”. Childish much?

4. People who like to conflate preferences with racism or being shallow. Prefering white men doesn’t make you shallow or racist. Being a cheater or a gold digger makes you shallow!

5. People who push parenthood. Some people don’t want to have children and it’s none of their business to put their nose into your business.

6. People who say nonsense like “I wish…was single” or “hit me up when you’re single” when you’re already in a happy and healthy relationship

So tell me, what kind of people you can’t stand.

16 Likes

I can’t stand people getting all up in my business! I would just be having a conversation with my friend or whatever and they just decide to comment when it didn’t even have anything to do with them. I swear, it’s my biggest pet peeve with people.

5 Likes

OMG I know right. Like no one asked for their opinion when it’s none of their business! Even worse is some people like to invade your personal space with their nonsense. As an Aspie, I tend to lose my temper very quickly.

2 Likes

I agree with all of above! People keep on asking me stuff and giving me negative opinions. It’s so annoying!
Also another type of person I can’t stand is when he/she acts really nice and stuff in font of you than talk shit about you behind your back. That’s even worst then saying it in your face. And right now I had a person doing that to me.

3 Likes

Oh god yes! I hate it when people act so nice to you in your face but when they’re around people like their friends or relatives, they just treat you like dirt in front of them just to please them. It’s sickening and disrespectful. I know exactly how you feel @Silver_Shadow

2 Likes

I have a very long list in my mind but I don’t want to spread negativity to the forums (many people have already suffered from my love spams :laughing:) so I’ll try to keep it short .

NOTE: many of this is in real life , forums isnt really included in these rants.

• people who constantly invade conversations I have with my friends and completely change the subject!!!

• the kind of people who say things as if it is logical and the obvious thing to do …

Example : 

I’m talking to someone when they notice me legit being a pufferfish trying to breathe on land JUST TO GET MEH HAIR OUT OF MY FACE ! Then they say …

"Why don’t you just cut it all off?"

It’s like a student having a sprained ankle, therefore cannot do the PE lesson , then the teacher replying with “just chop your legs of then”.

• when those nonstop talking machines tell others to shut up … My face be like :

Bruh.😑

• when they give you that look like you know what you did wrong when actually you have no clue

That’s probably gonna be all, I might mention more if they come up.

1 Like

That’s why I said that I want to vent on here since I can’t be bothered with Facebook anymore (had to deactivate it because of the nonsense that goes on).

Ugh tell me about it! It’s so annoying when you don’t know the person and they decide to be such buzz kills.
Man I know the feeling, like I’m happy with my side fringe (bangs idk if you’re American) and boy I find it irritating when people say that I should get rid of my fringe when having a fringe makes me feel comfortable unlike a middle parting.

Man people who constantly talk about the same boring topics really annoy me so I know how you feel.

Oh man yes, I hate it when people give me the evils when I haven’t done anything.

2 Likes

I can’t relate to the lesbian part but I understand your ordeal.

Man some people are so nosy that they think they have the right to poke their nose into everything. Like go away!

Oh man I know how you feel about the drama part since I did mention in my list that I can’t stand it when people drag you into their relationship problems when it’s not yours to begin with. Like this ex friend kept going on about how her boyfriend doesn’t want to talk to her (she did that 24/7) and she became so bitter saying stuff like “You can’t relate because you’re already in a perfect relationship” I was like “girl just chill. Your relationship isn’t healthy at all since you always argue with your man.”

1 Like

I’m done with people who likes to throw their relationship problems in your face when it’s not yours to begin with.

Also, I really really can’t stand it when people start being douchebags to those who are going through a really bad break up. It seems that people don’t respect their friends anymore.

1 Like

Not even joking. I had to block that annoying idiot and her boyfriend. Funny thing is that they have been together for like 5 years and they have never met in person. Stupid, right?

1 Like

Very stupid I tell you. I can’t believe I had to put up with this

1 Like

Tell me about it. They even tried to interfere with mine as well. Like this ex friend was so jealous of me and my boyfriend that she decided to be so bitter about it just because I have met him multiple times (we both live in the same country, England) and she was being so mean. Like all she ever does is advertise her relationship problems on social media.

Guten abent hehe (I know some German but not so fluent)

Ja, Ich lebe in England

it is 10.12pm here

Indeed

Aw how comes?

I’m not sure how to explain about life in England tbh even though I was born and raised there. I live in the capital city of England but in the suburb of London.

I have when I was 13. I went to Cologne. Where abouts in Germany do you live?

What is it like over there?

I thought it was in Austria.

My bad. I never been to that area but I do remember going to Amsterdam and came across Anne Frank’s house

3 pisses me off.

i personally dont like pineapple on pizza, but if somebody does I won’t bash them because its not the “norm” or it is “disgusting”

1 Like