People that I cannot stand

Also, I can’t stand it when I say that I don’t want to talk about something (especially if the situation really upsets me) and someone pushes you to talk about it when you don’t really want to talk about. Have any of yous lot been in that situation (btw when I put yous lot, it’s a British way to talking to more than one person).

1 Like

Boy oh boy, I can’t stand it when people rush me either

2 Likes

Welcome back. I can’t imagine your suffering while you were forbidden to post :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks buddy. I went out just to keep myself busy so haha time for some hot chocolate. Wooo!

3 Likes

I like shoe :smiley: I think she’s kinda funny.

1 Like

is it about someone specific or just overall?

1 Like

I can’t stand Fake people.
Me: I suck at volleyball.
Fake people: Oh no you don’t, I suck more!
Hits volleyball super hard and win a point

It’s just fake, okay? And it shows that you don’t actually care and you’re just saying it for…making me happy and be you friend so you can use me?

4 Likes

Like me u mean? Yeah I know dude, thanks :smiley:

2 Likes

owwww. thank u :smiley: I was joking, but thanks anyway. U seem to be cool too :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

On a more serious note.
I have to say that most people here are kinda too nice. Like over the top nice. It doesn’t correlate with my reality :smiley: So when I act like I’m used to, some people here seem to consider me rude.
Plus, to what @Silver_Shadow said. I can understand it, because a lot of people nowadays are kinda…Over-sensitive? So they treat everyone like they expect to be treated maybe?

3 Likes

People here are okay, I actually think people in my real life is more fake. I guess I just feel more comfortable because everyone here kinda have the same interest Episode as me?
I’m a very anti-social person so I don’t open up to people much, but I actually found myself talking about my life here when I never really tell my friends how useless/lonely/depress I feel. (They’ll probably get tired of me talking and start ignoring me so I’ll actually have no friends)

3 Likes

OMG I KNOW RIGHT! I remember when I used to use Twitter, I’ve seen so many stupid tweets about how these girls say that they’re not like the other girls and make posts like “other girls v me”. That is awfully childish! They just want some guys to notice them just because they claim to be different.

Glad I ain’t the only one who noticed that too. I used to have this friend who is a tomboy and she got offended when I shared pictures of pretty dresses on my Facebook timeline and she got mad by writing such mean things like “Ewww that looks disgusting. Dresses are for sluts” I was really offended when she wrote that. She acted like she was better than me just because she’s a tomboy and likes to conflate being feminine with sluttiness when she’s the one being a childish bitch. She gets jealous over feminine women being in relationships with masculine men. The funny thing is that she puts no effort into her appearance.
Not to mention that tomboys think that you can’t be feminine and like video games. Complete nonsense! You can be feminine and like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

3 Likes

Another thing that pisses me off is when you say that you don’t want to talk about something (especially if the situation is very upsetting), someone pushes you to talk about it when you don’t want to talk about it. Seems like people don’t get the fact that not all your friends have to know EVERYTHING!

3 Likes

I say that sometimes too, but not to be “fake”. When I say stuff like that like;
Person: Yeah, I’m gonna fail this assignment.
Me: Yeah, me too, I’m so bad at this…

Then the teacher complements me for my work… When I genuinely thought I was bad.

I think in those types of moments, we just think the worst of ourselves, but I’d understand if that girl always says she’s bad but she’s always winning points…

3 Likes

Sweetheart, God has blessed you by making them cut ties…because they were CRAZY as BOUTYBALLS.

GOD DIDN’t WANT THEM TO STALK YOU OVER A DRESS.

Anyway, be blessed!

4 Likes

I guess you’re right. I don’t need these idiots in my life. Aw man these tomboys really get on my nerves! Like they seem to get offended whenever there’s girly things.

3 Likes

OMG I know right. Not to mention people should be lucky that their parents live together as well.

3 Likes

I can’t stand people who are manipulative, or people who try to force their way of life on you! Fuck off! And people who believe that children are basically supposed to be like sheep…

5 Likes

Daaaaamn!!! I’m a "Tomboy" too …

No wait … Let’s just say most of my friends are boys and I’m not a fan of wearing skirts or dresses . But TF ?! She’s just being offensive but I bet you when you tell her that , she’s gonna be like

"YOU’RE ONLY THINKING LIKE THAT BECAUSE IM A TOMBOY!"

Which also reminds me that I despice people who are a particular thing but then uses it against others … One time someone was arguing to a person who was gay and every time that person said something, the other replied with …

“YOU’RE JUST SAYING THAT BECAUSE IM GAY!!”

4 Likes

She was so mean to me just because I shared pictures of cute dresses and makeup. Not to mention she used to trash talk skinny girls as well with the “Real men go for curves” rubbish.

3 Likes