People you want to meet in real life

Hey guys!
Here’s my other topic.
So, I wanted to ask you with who would you like to meet in person, maybe an actor, musician, writer or even Episode member? It can also be a fantastical character. Also, don’t forget to say why would you like to meet that somebody! :smile:

— I’m sorry for any mistakes, English is not my first language.

P.S. As for me, I’d love to meet: Robert Downey Jr and Meryl Streep, cause they’re like such amazing actors! :heart:
And @amberose and @Marshmallow_O (for helping me with some coding problems :heavy_heart_exclamation: ) to tell them that they’ve written one of the best stories, I’ve ever read! :hugs:

16 Likes

Oof I would love to meet @eilyk my girl ly bich :heart: Coz I love her sm and we’d turn tf up. I’d also wanna meet Juice WRLD coz I love his music and stuff so it’d be fun…lol

2 Likes

@anon71852408, because I’m utterly in loove :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And nearly all of my ratzols, because I wanna give them a nice, friendly hugzx :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Definitely @anon54207210 :wink: and nearly everyone on the forums in ”that chat”

4 Likes

I would like to meet
Alec Benjamin :drooling_face:

@sofia2
@The_Corgi_Queen
@Neptune

:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Because they’re awesome and I love them the most -no offense to anyone else :sob:-
Also anyone else who I admire, they’re many so I’m not going write out who but my favorite artists.

4 Likes

Awww :two_hearts::frog::hugs::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

I like him too! ”Let me down slowly” is such a good song!

2 Likes

I want to meet my true love as corny as it sounds, I might wanna meet some celebs to tho?!

2 Likes

I’d love to meet BTS, Harry Styles, @keiji, @BadassSaasha, @The_Corgi_Queen @DazzledSnowFlake and many more people on here :frog::kissing_heart:

6 Likes

:sneezing_face::hugs::sparkling_heart:

Sksksk I love him so much :sob: just ask my friends :woozy_face: I put my pfp a pic of him sometimes and I listen to his music only :joy:

1 Like

I have loads but these are my main shishters that i love so much :sleepy: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@Triggered
@wizenhut
@The_Corgi_Queen
@lvqbrl
@Epi.milkyway
And literally everyone else in my PM chats you know who you are

6 Likes

:eyes::heart::sparkling_heart:

I forgot Niall :sob:

2 Likes

Jesus or God… I have so many questions for them.

If not them… maybe POTUS.

6 Likes

Aw heck yeah. :laughing: We would probably creep real life people out too. :laughing:

2 Likes

I’d also love to give a huge huggzzxx to:

@loveyourself
@_haruka
@Keeko
@The_Corgi_Queen
@keiji
@NemesisDarkFox
@BadassSaasha
@Lauren.H
@Chocolate_Mama
@lvqbrl
@EpisodeShadow
@Samuel
@Problematic_Patrick
@Mondalsushanta637
@Kaju
@k.w.episode (beszt cherry in a shoe ever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
@VIwrites1
@Peachypie
@JemU776

And all the ratzols on the forums :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

19 Likes

Sutton Foster.
Berdnadette Peters.
Patti Lupone.

Need I say more?

2 Likes

I would love to meet you and Freddie Mercury together. :rofl:

4 Likes

I’d like to meet you too my fellow ratzol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:flushed::smiley::heart_eyes: me?!! You wanna give me a hug?! :joy::heart_eyes:dang everyone is making me feel special today :sob::heart_eyes:

4 Likes