People you want to meet in real life

Yeet :hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Awwwwww I would love to meet you!

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heartpulse: I love you Ratzols!!!

3 Likes

There’s a whole lotta people I wanna meet it’ll take me forever to tag them all :rofl:

5 Likes

Samezaz :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m probz going to add more people :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy::smirk: is it me?!

2 Likes

Girl of course! :joy: especially where you’re at and all the fun places you told me!

1 Like

uhh… probably
@amberose because she’s messy and honestly she’s my favorite :smirk:
she befriended me and now she can’t get rid of me :smiling_imp:

@Marshmallow_O because I have realized that we’re pretty much the same person at this point lol and she’s great :heartpulse: but then again… me and amber are similar too. She’s been so supportive since day one .

@JemU776 she seems down to earth and plus I’m pretty sure we’re the same age and our birthdays in may… so why wouldn’t I want to meet her? lol :smiling_imp:

@LovelyLoren & @STEFFI01
My two girls :heartpulse::heartpulse:
I would love to meet them.
You girls are the best and I’m glad that I made friends with you :slight_smile:
They have been so supportive and kind to me.

7 Likes

I love them too! And yes, they’re really supportive and funny too!

4 Likes

Exactly :frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::frog::relieved::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Honestly!!
They’re part of the reason I have an addiction to the forums :joy::heartpulse:

2 Likes

@SilverRose @LiyahxWrites I-… Omg skskdkdjsks! You guys are so sweet :heart:

2 Likes

Soo there’s a bunch I wanna meet irl and some that I might actually me if all works out… :open_mouth::heart_eyes:

I will definitely meet @Keeko my beautiful lover :heart_eyes::heartpulse: and we will be hanging out in my hometown…

I might meet @Samuel @Malakai and @Demitri since I’m trying to go to Sydney around the same time they will be there for vacation :blush:

And I wanna meet :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: @Problematic_Patrick @anon54207210 @anon71852408 @Chocolate_Mama @Lauren.H @Peachypie @JemU776 @lanafrazer_episode @Lady_Cannella

I love you all and you all mean soo much to me :heart_eyes::heartpulse:

9 Likes

Awww love you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:joy::heart_eyes::open_mouth: so much love it’s making me a sappy queen :sob::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Same :sob:

1 Like

i’ll kidnap Danny Gonzales so u can meet both of us in one run. It will be a DoUbLe ThReAt

2 Likes

Ok, I’m going to be all sappy and lovey-dovey.

Love you too :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like