Perfectly Aligned: A New Romance Story!

I am thrilled to announce that I have finally published my story Perfectly Aligned! It was a long process, and I’m still not quite over the nervous shaky feeling, but I’m glad I had the courage to put it out there!
I will be rewarding the first 10 people who can give me proof of reading the first 3 chapters with a r4r where I will read their first 3 chapters. :smile:

Title: Perfectly Aligned
Author: Baleigh Roberts
Episodes: 3 and ongoing
Short Description: Blaire feels hopeless after tragedy hits, but new boy Alex might be just what she needs to get things perfectly aligned again; including her heart.
Long Description: Blaire has always been on top. Top dancer, most popular, best student… She’s thrived on the knowledge of knowing she’s “perfect” and that nothing can realistically touch her. At least that’s what she thinks. When a sudden tragedy happens, Blaire is suddenly face to face with feelings and emotions she didn’t know she had, causing her to start to doubt her previous mindset.
And in comes Alex, a new boy and one who has his own baggage to carry. A dying father, separated parents, and a depressed sister are enough for him to have his own issues.
When their two worlds collide will it be enough? And will they be able to work on the broken pieces of each other in order to find themselves perfectly aligned?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6715283825033216

Why you might want to read this?: It’s a romance, but instead of a shy girl and a bad boy it’s between a girl who is a perfectionist and a boy who’s just…Alex.

Tags: If I tagged you and you didn’t want to be I’m sorry.
@MSoldin0403
@episodes_bylex
@lanafrazer_episode
@Meow.Or.Never

7 Likes

I would read that, sounds interesting

1 Like

I will read it, sounds pretty cool :wilted_flower:

1 Like

Read :slight_smile::purple_heart:

Here’s mine if you wouldn’t mind checking it out:

Lost Summer Love

Crazy love. Wacky friends. Unnecessary drama. How will Evan and Sierra make it through this crazy thing called, life

1 Like

Aww thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m glad you think so! :grin:

1 Like

Aww thank you! It means a lot! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

No problem luvie

1 Like

Thanks so much for reading! As soon as your story is available I’d love to read it! :grin:

1 Like

Here ya go! I hope you enjoyed! :grin:

Hi! Wanna do R4R with me?:hugs:

Tittle: Agent 66: Born to Kill (CC)
Author: xoRoséxo
Style: Limelight
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3
Description: Agent 66 is an infamous assassin. But when a mission gone wrong, 66 kidnaps Sasha - his possible witness, and sets to discovers the truth before it’s too late.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4722588854321152
Instagram: xoroses.episode
Hitman_Agent_66_posterThumb_35rx9VdzSw

Hey! I’ve actually already read your story! :grin:

Awesome!

1 Like

Hello, I’m interested in doing R4R with you. :slightly_smiling_face: @TamiRose @Baleigh_episode

Story: The Lame Life of an Episodian

Author: Lia Lopez.

Completion status: 13 chapters - Ongoing.

Genres: Comedy, romance.

Description:
You are part of Team Drop It, a group of small authors who wants to be known on Episode! Will you all be able to win the affection of the readers? (CC)

My Instagram: lia_lopez_episode

Link:

2 Likes

Sure, I’ll do r4r with you :blush:

1 Like

Hi @Baleigh_episode

I’m still reading it but there’s no need for R4R as I haven’t published my story yet.
I’m posting to share this thread with you, you may find it cool :wink:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing this thread! I just posted on it! :grin:

1 Like

I’d be glad to do a r4r with you! Adding you to the list!

1 Like

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you, girls! I’ll send the screenshots as soon as possible.

1 Like

Thanks for including me. I’ll start yours now and SS here if it’s ok with @Baleigh_episode since it’s her thread or PM you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like