Perfectly Aligned: Episode 12 out (2600+ reads!)

Hey, all, I figured since not everyone uses Instagram I’d try to keep people updated on my story here.

Title: Perfectly Aligned

Author: Baleigh Roberts

Episodes: 11 and ongoing

Short Description: Blaire feels hopeless after tragedy hits, but new boy Alex might be just what she needs to get things perfectly aligned again; including her heart.

Long Description: Blaire has always been on top. Top dancer, most popular, best student… She’s thrived on the knowledge of knowing she’s “perfect” and that nothing can realistically touch her. At least that’s what she thinks. When a sudden tragedy happens, Blaire is suddenly face to face with feelings and emotions she didn’t know she had, causing her to start to doubt her previous mindset.

And in comes Alex, a new boy and one who has his own baggage to carry. A dying father, separated parents, and a depressed sister are enough for him to have his own issues.

When their two worlds collide will it be enough? And will they be able to work on the broken pieces of each other in order to find themselves perfectly aligned?

Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6715283825033216 7

Some statistics:

Some Statistics

I’m currently sitting at over 200 reads which I gained in less than a month! :grin::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I plan on trying to update at least one episode a week unless something happens where I can’t.

Read Count

Friday, October 18th: 135 Reads
Monday, October 21st: 150 Reads
Wednesday, October 30th: 219 reads
Saturday, December 7th: 1000 reads.

Random Screenies 🥰

:

DISCLAIMER:

This is NOT a read for read thread. This is simply a place for me to update everyone on my story. It’s also not a place to point out glitches/errors. If you’d like to do that please dm me on here. :grin: Please only post here if it pertains to Perfectly Aligned.

In closing, I hope if anyone happens to read this story that they enjoy it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

bump

150 reads! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::partying_face::partying_face:

Congrats! :tada:

1 Like

Thank you! :grin:

Episode 6 is officially published!

Episode 7 is out and I hit 200 reads! :scream:

2 Likes

bump :crazy_face:

Good job for 200 reads! I’ve only got 32 for my most well-known story. Looks good, I think I’ll check your story out.

1 Like

Aww thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We hit 300 reads and Episode 8 is out!

1 Like

Episode 9 is out!

Episode 10 is out! PA also hit 400 reads a couple days ago! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Here are some screenies from episode 10:

Summary

1 Like

New trailer out! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Perfectly Aligned hit 800 reads today! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Congrats

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

PA hit 1000 reads today! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Here are some random screenies

1 Like

ooooo congrats :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: