Perfidious - R4R with Feedback

Hey y’all! I wrote a story last year that hasn’t gotten very many reads and I really want to understand why. I would love to do a read for read with multiple people 1) to get more reads and 2) to get some feedback on what y’all think might fix my story. I am in the process of beginning to revamp, so any feedback would be appreciated! If you would like feedback too just let me know, but I’m also willing to just read if you don’t personally want feed back.

Title: Perfidious

Description: Welcome to Hood River, Oregon! Tyson is ready to propose, Alec is ready to risk it all, and Kaiya… well, she’s playing them both. (Full CC, LL, 2 LI, Point System)

Cover:

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Let me know if you’d be interested and PM me on here or send me a dm on Instagram @jesswrites97

3 Likes

Hey, wanna do r4r?

1 Like

Up for R4R?

1 Like

Hey wanna R4R?

1 Like

Yes sis
What your story?

1 Like

I’d also like to do a R4R with you

2 Likes

Here’s my story link
I have published 6 chapters
How many chapters you want to take?

Here’s my story link
How many chapters you want to take?

3x3 sis

1 Like

Sure sure send me your story link
I will start your story right away

6x6

Hey! Would you like to do r4r with me?

Story: The Unwanted
Genre: Mystery
Insta: @evilyn.writes
Episodes: 14
Style: Ink

Description:
15 years since we’ve been deemed useless and deported to Earth. Now, we reunite to solve the supernatural murders and as past becomes present, our mistakes become fatal…

Advanced directing/ overlays etc.

Link: https://episodeinteractive.com/s/i/5431076573085696

1 Like

Hi! I’m down for a R4R. Let me know if you’re interested :grin:

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 20 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes

Thank you :purple_heart:

Thankyou so much for this thread… :blush: :blush:
Title:- Queen Of Hell
Genre:- Action
Instagram Acc:- @sapphire_ecrivain
No. of episodes:- 4 (On going)
Love Interest:- 1 (no option)
Description:- The most dangerous assassin and the heiress of the Italian Mafia with the rivalry of the Russian Mafia King. What will happen when they cross paths?
Link :- Episode Writer Portal
I’m down for R4R (3x3) OR (4x4)& G4G :wink: :wink:
Cover:-