Perfumes - Most Liked Perfume Brands/Fragrances ❤️

Hello friends :hugs:
I have an obsession with perfumes. I like all types of perfume but the fragrances I prefer are floral, citrus and oceanic.

So guys, let me know that what are your favorite perfume brands? Which fragnance of perfume do you prefer (floral , citrus , oceanic , spicy etc)? :heart_eyes:.

6 Likes

im not really a big fan like really not at all of perfumes and all that BUT omg when i first smelled these i just loved it on the spot and they are the only ones i use

Victoria secret Bombshell Fragrance Mist

also in Victoria Secret the Pure seduction and Love Spell(you know those pink, purple, blue perfumes)

and the Paris Hilton perfume

2 Likes

Victoria Secret has an amazing collection of perfumes :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I simply love The Body Shop’s strawberry body mist,Elizabeth arden and Guess…

1 Like

What’s that toilet perfume thing called again…that toilet euu or something like that? :rofl:
Yeah it smells good tbh but idk if it’s my favourite. :woman_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

The fragnance of The Body Shop’s Strawberry Mist is awesome :smile:

1 Like

Eau de toilette : It is known as aromatic water. It contains 10% of aromatic essence. It is refreshing when applied and it evaporates quickly. It is the most popular forms of fragnance. :yum:

2 Likes

I love perfume :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I probably collect too many bottles, honestly.

My favorite brand is from Maison Margiela’s Replica collection. It’s expensive, but I wear perfume almost daily and Beach Walk is my go-to during the summer and spring seasons.

While I normally lean towards floral and citrus scents, I use a few different perfumes for different seasons and occasions. I might wear a muskier scents when the weather gets a bit cooler though.

1 Like

even though it’s not really expensive, i love ariana grande’s line of perfumes :’)

2 Likes

I don’t like perfumes. They stink and give me a headache, and some of them make me cough. But, I do like things that smell nice. I stick with mild, natural fragrances of fruits and spices. No flowers, no “ocean” or “breeze”. There are natural products available that use essential oils as fragrance. These are more tolerable than perfumes, but I still have to stick with foody scents.

Some of my favorites scents are orange and clove, berries, and rosemary and mint.

1 Like

Michael Kors sexy blossom :cherry_blossom:
Expensive AF, but I’ve gotten it as a gift a few times :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand:t3:

3 Likes

I like all different perfumes sent a pic here .:sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

I really like Winter Candy Apple but I’m allergic to most smells when it comes to perfume.

3 Likes

I wear perfumes they small so good

1 Like

download%20(1)

1 Like

I am not the biggest katy perry fan. but her perfumes smell so good on me. spically killer queen. and they are not to expensive

seriysly the one my mom use cost the double of mine

3 Likes

Some time perfumes they are very spent

I’m a Bath And Body Works addict.

I love Twilight Woods, snowflakes and cashmere, Moonlit Path, happy vibes, sensual amber and so many more lol

2 Likes

Me to

1 Like

Been wearing this bad boy sense middle school :joy:

2 Likes