Permanently suspended?

Hi guys! Today I had a very sad morning because once I opened my episode app to read some stories I got this „error” that my accout was permanently suspended for breaking some rules/using codes cheats! I mean I’m a regular episode user, reading stories, supporting writers, spending and earning gems… and now I’m banned for nothing! :sob: Can someone help me? Anyone having the same issue?
I can’t even write to the support because I can’t copy the ID :woman_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

I heard a lot of people have had this issue where they never did that and got ban, its a real problem and not fair to a lot of people who did nothing wrong.

maybe contact one of the admins like Sydney_H or Jesse they might know what to do.

also I really sorry this have happen to you.

8 Likes

Thank you, I will do that for sure :cold_sweat:

Hi @line123462 and @berryblu! When it comes to app issues, please contact the support team directly with a help ticket! I’m just the forum moderator and admin; I can’t assist with app issue. :smiley:

4 Likes

Did you try to contact them?

Geez :cry: I just hope they can help me somehow because few days before it happened I bought a LOT of gems because my favourite writers were about to throw some new episodes, seasons ect and I wanted to support them as they struggle now 🥲 This is wild

3 Likes

Did you get back your account?

Hey! I had an old account, I had 6 stories on going, I had a story with 1000 episodes. Someone kept reporting one of my stories, I got it deleted and later on they sent me that I violated the guideline. Alright I admit I accidentally did, really but I fixed it. Yet…few days later the same story I restarted got deleted after 3 episodes…No warning at all. I felt upset but I tried to focus on my other stories this time. Next day I got a message that my WHOLE account got banned for my story violated the guidelines… shrug Like how and when??? I sent message to episode admins for help, they said I got 24 hours to save my works. How was I supposed to save a story 1000 episodes long?
I got no help at all, they haven’t replied anything since then. I tried to register with a new account on writer portal yet it says I’m banned…and I can’t use the Episode app either cuz I have the same message like you. My account was logged in when they banned it. I wrote them so many messages but no one helps and I feel so depressed
1000 episodes took almost 4 years, so much work and patience to be written. I feel your pain…If you ever get solution let me know please because I’m so hopeless right now

7 Likes

Guys, I have my profile back! I got unblocked by the lovely Lauren from help desk!

So so happy!

9 Likes

Can you mention Lauren here? It would be helpful if someone needs to contact about this kind of problem

I’m so sorry to hear that.
I mean 1000 chapters are a lot to just delete, and It took you almost 4 years for these chapters.
I wish you all the best!

3 Likes

You can refer to Sydney’s earlier reply on this thread^

Press the hyperlink (the blue text) and fill out the ticket form. (:
I hope your issue gets resolved.

3 Likes

Did you try deleting it and installing again? I’m not sure but I hope that will help. Sorry, I’m not really sure on what to do :eyes:

1 Like

You replied to the wrong person, so she might not see what you asked. :see_no_evil:

Oof :sweat_smile: sorry, and thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Hi. How long did it take for them to bring back your account?

1 Like