PERSON has liked # of your posts!

I find this really annoying. I mean, I get that it’s trying to reduce the number of notifications, but when I’m having a conversation with someone on a thread, I don’t want to be forced to click over just to deactivate the notification and then click back.

9 Likes

Same. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Agreed. It’s annoying. I wish you could have an option to disable certain notifications.

4 Likes

Right! Same here it’s annoying :unamused:

1 Like

You can disable notifications from certain users I think

1 Like

You can pick and choose notification settings for every thread on the forums :wink: I know it has nothing to do with the notifications regarding a specific user liking multiple post’s…but it can certainly help decrease the amount of notifications you receive in general.

4 Likes

I wish we still had the separate notifications for each post they like of yours, it is way better imo :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

And I don’t think it was always like this either.

1 Like

You are 100% correct. Discourse rolls out constant updates to all forums running their platform :confounded:

2 Likes

Ohh, so this “PERSON has like # of your posts” is something you guys can’t control? It’s an update from whoever is running the platform?

1 Like

Ahh, ok. I thought it was some weird update you guys did.

Thanks for the clarification though! Guess we’ll have to deal :rofl:

1 Like

@amberh.episode @phlegmatic @If_the_shoe_fits Actually…go ahead and like 10 of my posts in a row right now and respond below letting me know you did it. I might have figured something out :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks @amberh.episode instead of the one notification clumped together I now receive

Is this more ideal to what ya’ll are looking for?

3 Likes

Yeah! How’d you do that? :thinking:

3 Likes

But yeah…it should be changed for everyone now :smiley:

3 Likes

WAIT. Could you test it for me too? I wanna see if it works. Or are you not allowed to :thinking:

2 Likes

Any luck?

3 Likes

28%20AM

3 Likes

Thank you @Jeremy! I don’t know how you did that, but you did!

2 Likes