Personal Assistant and Artist needed!

Hello! My name is Andee (yes there’s a story behind it)
and yea i need a personal assistant and an artist if u can do both GREAT that’s amazing!
I already have one @episode.fire she’s my editor/personal assistant but she’s also working on like 234567890 stories rn…
So i need another one… If ur up for it then please fill out a form below
tysm :pleading_face:

Artist

Fill out the google form plz :pleading_face:
https://forms.gle/Re26AvEPSPDpzQGu6

Artist
:rose: Ummm just make me art i guess… Ofc u will be credited… im not stoopid
:rose: LL drawings :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:rose: Drop ur INK & LL character deets below

Ok so about me:
Welll… Im a little stoopid sh*t that doesn’t know what she’s doing. Im kidding! I am a little crazy and have a bad temper problem. I’m dxsyica (i think i spelled that right idk) and I have ADHID (or something like that). I’ll try my best not to get out of hand but please don’t quit on me if I do… I’m really sorry in advice.
EDIT: Sorry to break it to u but i already have the 2 best assiatents now just looking for an artist

3 Likes

more like two stories but yay​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

:open_mouth: i would love to be ur personal assistant !! my name is liana, i’m 14, and yes u can talk to me about anything and i won’t judge at all. i’ll definitely be able to keep u motivated, and i’m pretty active on forums, EST, and i won’t mind being in group chats :blush:

3 Likes

sorry, i didn’t realize i replied to you :woman_facepalming:t4: my bad lol

1 Like

it’s fine!!!

bumpy :sparkles:

bumpity bump :heart:

Bump :rose: