Personal Stylist and grammar helper

Hii, I’m new author, and I think I some grammatical errors in my story. To avoid that I would like to ask someone to grammar check before I published it, I’ll give you full access to my account in episodeinteractive, and I would like you to be my personal stylist where you create outfits for the characters. For further info just ask me :slight_smile:

I recomand you to instead send them the script. that is what I do

Hi there!

I’d love to partner up with you to be a Personal Stylist and Grammar Helper.

Let me know if you’re still interested and we can get the details organized and coordinate a plan! :grinning:

Thanks!

-Azullite

Hii, I’m new author, and I think I some grammatical errors in my story. To avoid that I would like to ask someone to grammar check before I published it, I’ll give you full access to my account in episodeinteractive, and I would like you to be my personal stylist where you create outfits for the characters. For further info just ask me :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hiii! I would love to help, I’m really good with grammar and and love creating outfits, if you’d like me to help you can always PM me or I can PM you

Hi! I’m quite new as well, but I am really good with grammar and spelling; I’m great at creating outfits and I love doing it! Always happy to help xx :two_hearts:

Moved Find a Writing Partner since you’re looking for help with your story. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

hey! do you still need help?

HIi, do you mind if I asked you some questions?

not at all, ask away!