Personal Stylist Needed! šŸ˜

Hi everyone! Iā€™m writing my first story and Iā€™m T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E at designing clothes (did I say terrible? because I meant terrible). So, Iā€™ve come to a solution, get a personal stylist! (brilliant? right? not just because I got the idea from the ten thousand other posts just like this :grin: ).
Iā€™m looking for a personal stylist to design LL outfits for my stories. I will credit you at the end of every episode and if you have to take a break or something, perfectly fine!
If designers could leave their names and some examples (if you have some) below and Iā€™ll pick who I would like to be my stylist in a few days. Thank you so much! :heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

5 Likes

omg i love creating the outfits but itā€™s just that iā€™m so LAZYYYYYYY UGHHH
if i even tried making them iā€™d probably make two outfits and iā€™d be like ā€˜I need a break from thisā€™ and iā€™ll actually take that break but would never continue

2 Likes

i can help

1 Like

heyyy

i died at this omg HADFGHHHAH sorry

anyway, i love making outfits and characters and all those stuff so iā€™ll be more than glad to help you out! you rlly seem like my kind of friend aHH

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m willing to help can I get your IG?

1 Like

@Evi2 @pri.2112 @the.fallen.archangel
Thanks so much! Do you have any examples? :heart: :laughing:

2 Likes

Sorry, I donā€™t have IG but you can PM me on here. :smiley: :heart:

i can make a few for you now :heart:
do you have a certain theme or colour choice?
you donā€™t have to use them, theyā€™ll j be examples :blob_hearts:

1 Like

heya i can make you some just tell me what kind of vibe and were she will be going or he and i can get them to u

1 Like

So for a storyā€¦ letā€™s seeā€¦ ooh! Perfect!
So one of my side characters is a veterinarian whose a friend of the MC. It is a club themed outfit and sheā€™s very fun and carefree (outside the hospital that is). You can design the character on a model or whenever you want.
Anyone can use this example or you can send me previous outfits.
Thanks so much!

1 Like

thanks! iā€™ll work on it now :kissing_heart:

1 Like

No problem :grin::grin:

1 Like

So for a storyā€¦ letā€™s seeā€¦ ooh! Perfect!
So one of my side characters is a veterinarian whose a friend of the MC. It is a club themed outfit and sheā€™s very fun and carefree (outside the hospital that is). You can design the character on a model or whenever you want.
Anyone can use this example or you can send me previous outfits.
Thanks so much!

1 Like

so here are 2 fast oneā€™s I just did normal care free I thought of bright colours and wild for them i can do more of a sexier one if u like as it is a club ( this is a character from my story lol )

3 Likes

I love it! Once everyone else replies, Iā€™ll make my final decision.

2 Likes

Go ahead! Iā€™m open to everyone. Iā€™m getting a little or a lot haha :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: tired, so Iā€™ll probably be back tomorrow :smiley: :heart:

1 Like

heyy i kinda added the ā€œcasual but iā€™m going to the club HUEā€ vibe :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

itā€™s j one example, i canā€™t do much for now bcoz iā€™m in class :smiley:

1 Like

Haha, know the feeling.
I love it! I have just a few more people to show me some examples before I make my final choice. Thanks!

(Word of warning: never start cracking up in a virtual classā€¦ in a small groupā€¦ when youā€™re on unmuteā€¦ itā€™s just not recommendedā€¦ you know?)

2 Likes

yeah ikā€¦ learned it the hard way :joy: if yk what i mean :clown_face:

1 Like