Personal Stylist Needed! 😁

yes i do

2 Likes

Perfect! It’s very pretty. I’m waiting for one (maybe two, idk) more outfits and then I can make my final choice! Thanks so much!

1 Like

np

1 Like

Hey if u are still searching I can do it cause I loveee making outfits mainly girls

My exampless

Business

IMG_20201222_093912
Sleep wareware

Casual

2 Likes

Here are some outfits I came up with for different purposes (which could be debatable :grin:):

Party Wear:

Formal Wear:

Casual/Everyday Wear:

1 Like

I don’t know if you still need it but I’d love to help you

1 Like

Anyway here are my examples:

Workplace

Casual hangout

Formal/elegant

Party

2 Likes

Hello everyone! I’ve gotten 7, (maybe 8, I’m not sure I’m tired) examples from many talented designers and I will now review the samples to see who’s style I like the best! I’ll make my decision in like, 20 minutes? (yeah, I’m in the middle of class, it’s early in the morning and my brain isn’t working, so don’t quote me on that…)

Thank you so much to everyone that applied! :heart: :smiley:

3 Likes

Thanks to everyone who applied!

Stylists

@pri.2112 @daytonaamrose @Hannahevans @Evi2 @Tara3 @DesiLadki @viola23 (if I missed somebody just lmk and I’ll add you)

I have looked through everyone’s and although everyone is very talented, I have chosen @DesiLadki! Everyone is very talented, but don’t be offended if I don’t pick you!
Thanks so much! :heart: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Great job, everyone! It was really cool seeing what you all came up with :relaxed:

And I’m humbled that you liked my outfits :folded_hands:

1 Like

Do you still need someone if yes here am I

Outfits
A bit casualish type

Fancy

I am well aware the last one is not fancy but I like that combination verry much that’s why I shared

nerdy birdy

Thnxx :heart:

Great