Personality: Day of the Week

First of all, I hope I’m in the right category :wink:
And second of all, I hope I’m allowed to ask this :thinking: I think so because it’s just for fun and you don’t have to give a response : )
Anyways, people are posting about what’s your sign? So, I’d thought I’d post something fun and totally silly too: What day of the week you were born on?

According to https://www.famlii.com/mondays-child-day-of-the-week-nursery-rhyme-predicting-childs-personality/ , “Will your child be fair, graceful, or woeful? Is your baby a Monday’s child? Tradition holds that you can predict your child’s temperament based on the day of the week they were born. Enter the Monday’s Child Poem. Fortune telling rhymes based on the weekday of birth originated in England around the 1500s. Many superstitions existed regarding the days of the week. The fortunes, personalities, and temperaments of children were considered regulated by their weekday of birth.” (More information about the days of the week and the personalities associated with them can be found here.)

Obviously, this is just for fun and totally inaccurate (IMO), but do the traits described in the picture down below relate to you?

Artwork/Picture credit: Lana’s Prints

*Sabbath Day = Sunday

Well, do you agree or disagree?

I was born on a Wednesday. :pensive:

Even if I’m a sad person, I hope that everyone around me is living his/her/they best life.

Still happy to be full of woe instead of full of h… :neutral_face:

Mary, you’re an awesome person and, the coolest friend and buddy I have on the forum! YOU WILL NOT BE SAD OK?! :sunglasses::heart:
Live life to the fullest!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Yes !

I can’t be anything but happy with a beautiful (inside and out) friend like you. :kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes::kissing_closed_eyes:

I’m Wednesday’s child… it’s pretty accurate lol :disappointed_relieved:

I’m Saturday kid and I’m like not 100 % sure.

Nah, I don’t believe that :heart:

aw thanks :sparkling_heart:

Saturday Child and my sister is a Friday one
(How could I confuse Friday and Wednesday wtf)

Yeah, mine is confusing too :sweat_smile::heart:

Sometimes I’m lazy
Sometimes I work too much…

Ooh I’m a Thursday’s kid.
Guess I’ve got far to go with my life.

I can so relate to this :sweat_smile:

Good luck in anything that you do :wink:

Wow, I’m a Thursday child. This explains so much about me. :smiley:

Wednesday :upside_down_face: not totally sure though :sweat:
Haha I am full of woe, maybe , sometimes :expressionless: but always with lots of confusion :upside_down_face: cough cough

I am too :rabbit: YOU ARE AMAZING!

Be optimistic, OK? :tada: You are cool!!!

Haha🙃cooler than icecream

no ice cream is cooler,

:upside_down_face: SHisTer
no
I am cooler than ice cream as I already ate ice-cream :yum:

Oh well, I was born on a Wednesday so that should make me a rather sad person? :thinking:
When I was a little younger, this was definitely true but I’d be lying if I said it was true now. Either way, I don’t believe much in these things. You are what you choose to be :slight_smile: