Fair enough😂 but you guys have amazing unis and beautiful cities

1 Like

redirecting you to…

:tada:

XD just so this cool thread isn’t closed for being off-topic :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Cheers!

2 Likes

:joy::joy: well yea Philly and NYC are amazing I just wish things were better politically :grimacing::joy:

Here’s Philly at Night :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Yepzaz, Imma strayan ratzol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

:joy: one of the best as well!

2 Likes

I agree with you on the political side of things and those views and amazing

2 Likes

My friend lives in the city like really close to downtown so I get to visit her I was over there on Sunday it was fun! I’ve ran up the Rocky Steps and all lmao I have soo much Pride for this city :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

I wanna husky

4 Likes

Yas :clap::clap: They are adorable

1 Like

Aha sounds like great fun :joy: the more I talk about the states and stuff the more determined I become to get the grades and to uni there

2 Likes

:joy::joy: you’ll be a hot commodity Americans love Brits :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::joy:

1 Like

Aha not sure I could cope with that’s :joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I went to Disney world once and there were these British teens in front of us and when I found out we had a conversation the whole line :heart_eyes::joy: I love meeting British ppl here :heart_eyes::drooling_face:

Or Aussies for that matter I’ve always been obsessed with the two countries :scream::joy:

1 Like

Aha brilliant :joy: I’m hoping then the fact I’m British means I’ll be able to make friends when I go there because I won’t knwo anyone :joy:

2 Likes

:joy: most def you’ll be super popular

1 Like