Pet Appreciation Thread

Welcome to the pet appreciation thread! I figured I’d make this because while similar threads have been created in the past, they’re no longer active n I really wanna show off my babies.

Feel free to show off photos of your fur/scale/feather babies, share funny stories, or just simply have discussions about the species or breed. With that said, I’ll get started!

Here is my beautiful Leopard Gecko, Shadow:
He’s very grumpy but secretly loves cuddles… until I pull the camera out :eyes:

Summary

And this is Dragon:
She unfortunately passed away around a year ago, however she was beautiful so I’m gonna show her beautiful face off as well :blob_hearts:

Summary

drag3

I totally look forward to seeing your babies :heart:

5 Likes

10/10 geckos, would stare at them intensely.

2 Likes

They’d probably stare back at you too tbh

1 Like

Your geckos are so cute! I’d love to show you one of my kittens. He is 6 months old today💙

2 Likes

I would die for him :feels: He is SO adorable

1 Like

I wish Shadow and dragon all the best :relieved: :relaxed:

1 Like

Thank you sm :blob_hearts:

1 Like

do you have any pets? if so send a photo, i love animals, you can also tell me their names if you want
here’s mine:

her name is cheeto
i have 2 others but they’re hiding right now, i’ll try to show a picture of them later, 2 cats 1 dog :smiley:

6 Likes

Here’s my brother, Sunny

5 Likes

i like these pictures

1 Like

I have one dog and one cat

I have 5 cats. Here’s 1 of them :heart:

4 Likes

I have a dog 7 months old and his breed is A full husky, but the picture I put is when he was 2 months old…the device I am using doesn’t have a picture of him rn :relieved::pensive::heartpulse:

Summary

3 Likes

He’s gorgeous :pleading_face: Huskies are easily one of the most beautiful breed of dogs, their coloring is esp :chef:

1 Like

Thanks and true :heartpulse::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.